RangerOS

What do you recommend job for WoE

Hello everyone I would like to get your opinions on what job you think worth investing for woe. I feel like I may build 1 or 2 jobs during woe and also at the same time not getting the satisfaction from the job's capability itself. I consider myself as a killer type of person but not necessarily an assasin-ish type of mechanics. The job I'm currently seeing fits is bio but I really don't know its ups and downs regardless of the demand for maintaining different kinds of bottles needed. Lastly if you can give me the estimated cost of building the specific job you suggest. 

Thank you for the answers that I will get, hope we meet on the game (which we will for sure lol). :)) 

EDIT: Sorry if this is really dumb question but I came from a low rate server and woe there are kinda dull and straightforward (knights being tanky, wiz as glass cannon, hunters to trap etc.) 

Edited by RangerOS

Well ... in my experience ... i have been play from breker, support, killer ... but if u want to invest but can do both contribute to ur guild, there a certain job can do both support and killer at the same job ... like sniper, wizz, or breaker and killer for sinx, sniper cost less for build i think rather than sinx ... but consult with ur guild mate first ... having too many killer but no support is not right, or u cant breaking solo w/o devo from pally ... i hope this can help u to make decision ... and sorry i cant gibe u exact cost for the build, because it been long time i have been trading set in the market ... just make what u can make and contribute to ur guild ^^7

Edited by GuysCorp
Add some