Logic

Just a few things. #NoLogic

Just a few things I thought about that could help... I suppose.. or wish was implemented.

-Firstly. I am not a fan of these hula hoop Emps. This is something I wish I could get (picture) But instead of white add colors to it. Just the floating starts. Not all the other crap.(sorry for crappy picture.) ok now the real stuff.(plsplsplspls<3)

-Body relocation skill should get stuck on traps for at least 3 seconds. Jumping around during woe makes it suck for us as snipers spending time to stop people from getting in.

-Sniper DA. Can we have +10%atk just like the sinx DA? instead of 2x +10%hp 12-14k item should have some better perks..

-Allow snipers to have a magic skill for knock back out of pnuma like example. (level 4 Jupiter Tunder)

-Allow fame to be traded as dragon coins for example, so we don't have to go and kill someone over and over again for points or wait an hour for 200 points.

-Traps should be just like Arrows or Bullets(Legendary) So less weight for us "Squshie" classes.

-Traps should be aloud to be placed under peoples feet, I mean its not op.. So we currently have to run past and place them and by then they are already on us. We are a ranged class we need distance. And then again everyone has ranged attack now... :\

Feel free to put your thoughts on this, Thank you for your time.

PS. can i get a prize for top donator? if i am? :p

Greatfully, Alex aka No Logic nab :(   (soon to be pokemon master)

empmaybe.JPG

• Like 1

Sniper da's just fine as is it. You just answered for your suggestion. "Squishy" is the thing why they gave those stats to sniper DA.

50 minutes ago, Logic said:

Body relocation skill should get stuck on traps for at least 3 seconds. Jumping around during woe makes it suck for us as snipers spending time to stop people from getting in

50 minutes ago, Logic said:

Traps should be aloud to be placed under peoples feet, I mean its not op.. So we currently have to run past and place them and by then they are already on us. We are a ranged class we need distance. And then again everyone has ranged attack now... :\

There are similar suggestions regarding these recently.

54 minutes ago, Logic said:

Allow snipers to have a magic skill for knock back out of pnuma like example. (level 4 Jupiter Tunder)

Snipers doesn't have any skill to knock back you out of pneuma? Sorry for noob question. Another question, say they give snipers jupitel, is your int enough to hit people with jupitel? coz you need int to actually hit people with magic skills afaik.

10 hours ago, Logic said:

-Body relocation skill should get stuck on traps for at least 3 seconds. Jumping around during woe makes it suck for us as snipers spending time to stop people from getting in.

-Traps should be aloud to be placed under peoples feet, I mean its not op.. So we currently have to run past and place them and by then they are already on us. We are a ranged class we need distance. And then again everyone has ranged attack now... :\

There's already same suggestion in Sniper Suggestions topic below. Just post your points there instead of making redundant suggestion topic.

-Sniper DA. Can we have +10%atk just like the sinx DA? instead of 2x +10%hp 12-14k item should have some better perks..

Sniper Dragonist Armor effects:

[Sniper]
Dex+20, HP +10%, Allows use of Guard Lv. 4

From what I see here, the effects given are already better, balanced and worth that 12-14k price that you mentioned.

Dex+20 [Increase the "Squshie" class attack damage]

HP +10% [Increase the "Squshie" class HP]

Allows use of Guard Lv. 4 [Increase the "Squshie" class survival]

PS. can i get a prize for top donator? if i am? :p

The new mystery box and voucher system updates already served that purpose. If you are the top donor, you should be able to get all the prizes including the grand prize and the rare prize.

21 hours ago, Nas said:

Sniper da's just fine as is it. You just answered for your suggestion. "Squishy" is the thing why they gave those stats to sniper DA.

You loose something and gain something for a weakness. Squshies have ranged attacks but look around... everyone uses ranged attacks...
so it doesn't even make sense why we should get a bonus for paying 12+k for a "god" item. Also snipers should do more damage. Just like gunners with basic gears already doing 70k shots. And why does WS class have pnuma skill? making sniper my fav. class ever so useless if we cant come to a agreement with a knock back skill that works.

12 hours ago, railgun said:

There's already same suggestion in Sniper Suggestions topic below. Just post your points there instead of making redundant suggestion topic.

Sniper Dragonist Armor effects:

[Sniper]
Dex+20, HP +10%, Allows use of Guard Lv. 4

From what I see here, the effects given are already better, balanced and worth that 12-14k price that you mentioned.

Dex+20 [Increase the "Squshie" class attack damage]

HP +10% [Increase the "Squshie" class HP]

Allows use of Guard Lv. 4 [Increase the "Squshie" class survival]

The new mystery box and voucher system updates already served that purpose. If you are the top donor, you should be able to get all the prizes including the grand prize and the rare prize.

increase yes but 20 dex isnt much... you know this. just like sinx DA. there is STR also but also ATK cause it isnt powerfull enough.

As for mystery box yea that helps but we are doing more then "gaining tokens" we are actually keeping the server alive.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

You loose something and gain something for a weakness. Squshies have ranged attacks but look around... everyone uses ranged attacks...
so it doesn't even make sense why we should get a bonus for paying 12+k for a "god" item. Also snipers should do more damage. Just like gunners with basic gears already doing 70k shots. And why does WS class have pnuma skill? making sniper my fav. class ever so useless if we cant come to a agreement with a knock back skill that works.

Who said it's a god item? For me it's an overpriced armor, I've been playing for years and I still don't have a DA and don't even think I'll need one until I buy other stuff I need, I prefer switching between 5~6 f.king armors than getting stuck to 1 or 2 DAs. You've got guard lvl4 20 dex and 10%hp , really dunno what else you expect to get from it, then again I never see you using the Guard skill.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

As for mystery box yea that helps but we are doing more then "gaining tokens" we are actually keeping the server alive.

Server's kept alive by the whole community and not just 1 donator, you've been saying things like this since you got here "Oh im a top donator i should get special treatment". First you are nowhere near top donator, secondly, special treatment won't happen bud. Boxes were added after 10 years of no "extra" prizes for donators, you'll have to be happy with that.

• Like 1

Whitesmith supposed to be melee, that's why the job itself was getting the pnuema. It just this recently buffed of throw tomahawk after few years the cring was useless.  

Gs full buster has his disadvantaged too. There's delayed between seed n full buster. And recently the hp of gunslinger has been nerfed compared to sniper