Veracity

New Mystery Boxes and Voucher System, plus stylish scarves!

1 hour ago, TheLittleBugger said:

Hi! Just have a clarification.

If we opt to use the cape voucher, will the cape be downgraded (normal status and we need to redo the quest)? Or will it stay in its previous type (Blessed/Cursed/Guardian)?

Coz as far as I know, for Emp vouchers, once you use it, emp that you will receive will be non LTD.

The ring variant you exchange will be reverted to any cape variant of your choice.

2 minutes ago, TheLittleBugger said:

Sorry just to make it clear. It will be a normal type and you need to redo the quest to make it a Blessed/Cursed/Guardian right?

Yes you have to redo the quest after exchanging the voucher. It will be an "infernal" variant of the cape you choose (normal)

Sry May I Know How Valkyrie Weapon Exchange Voucher Work?? Does It mean We need to have valkyrie weapon 1st before exchange it to other weapon or we can just exchange 1 Voucher for 1 valkyrie weapon??

Edited by Kirin
Wrong Question

On 2/23/2018 at 8:39 AM, Kirin said:

Sry May I Know How Valkyrie Weapon Exchange Voucher Work?? Does It mean We need to have valkyrie weapon 1st before exchange it to other weapon or we can just exchange 1 Voucher for 1 valkyrie weapon??

You need a Valkyrie weapon. 

How do we use the vouchers? It's probably written somewhere but I can't find it. I tried clicking it and nothing happens. Also is there any reason why vouchers are not tradeable? It's not worth much if we don't have the item to exchange it with and we can't sell it

On 4/10/2018 at 11:41 AM, TheScientist said:

How do we use the vouchers? It's probably written somewhere but I can't find it. I tried clicking it and nothing happens. Also is there any reason why vouchers are not tradeable? It's not worth much if we don't have the item to exchange it with and we can't sell it

you will trade the item and voucher to GM @Genesis and let GM Genesis exchange it for you.

PS: Correct me if I'm wrong