dominic361

@shopjump

Please for the love of god can we add @whosells and @shopjump to the command list? Looking through 100s of shops to find if they have a particular item (hoping it's not sold out) and it's fair priced is very difficult.

Not to mention, beginners not knowing prices will see 3 silver maya cards all at 30m and think that's the value (like me). This will save time for players and stop scammers overcharging. I imagine the GMs have reasons for not adding this feature, but as a player you want to get the quests done as quickly as possible and buying mats at a cheap price makes the game more fun, rather than spending hours relooking through the same stuff from 5 hours ago with hopes a new shop has what you need.

@whosells shows the cheapest price of the item you type in the market

@shopjump teleports you to the cheapest product in the market.

Thank you!

• Like 1

since we talkin bout commands to add for better convenience, add @allskill/@allskills/@skillall/@skillsall and @storeall. @allskills to get all skills for your class, to level up skills it takes a while even on low ping so on high ping it can be pretty slow clicking your mouse over 100 times when one command can do it all in 1 second. @storeall to store all items in storage. its a waste of time dragging and dropping items in storage for farmers that have many items and for pvpers that have many gears and items in pvp ( 20 - 25 ), another command that can do it all in 1 second. and since we also talking bout convenience might as well have a search option in storage since its easier for farmers to find their mats and for pvpers to find their gears. my storage is literally 600/600 and sometimes I literally think I get scammed when i dont find it in less than 30 seconds

these suggestions are for convenience and to make the game more smooth. I couldn't care less if its added or not

1 hour ago, Brianology! said:

since we talkin bout commands to add for better convenience, add @allskill/@allskills/@skillall/@skillsall and @storeall. @allskills to get all skills for your class, to level up skills it takes a while even on low ping so on high ping it can be pretty slow clicking your mouse over 100 times when one command can do it all in 1 second. @storeall to store all items in storage. its a waste of time dragging and dropping items in storage for farmers that have many items and for pvpers that have many gears and items in pvp ( 20 - 25 ), another command that can do it all in 1 second. and since we also talking bout convenience might as well have a search option in storage since its easier for farmers to find their mats and for pvpers to find their gears. my storage is literally 600/600 and sometimes I literally think I get scammed when i dont find it in less than 30 seconds

these suggestions are for convenience and to make the game more smooth. I couldn't care less if its added or not

It's true, this is a super high-rate after all. The people who play this server are the ones who want to skip all the tedious parts of RO so these commands are all useful. If we have /dex + 999 I don't see any reason not to have @allskills. The storage part is actually another easy fix, the renewal of RO has an improved storage with more tabs for cards, ammo, etc. and a search function, they just need to implement it. Hopefully GM's see this and think "eh why not".