Moon

February 2018: Something Special <3

Something Special <3

Start Date : February 03, 2018

End  Date : February 28, 2018

We are strictly enforcing the rules! Read the MECHANICS, and post your screenshots here!

Hi, fRO!
It's almost Valentine's Day!
Who is your valentine this year?
Where the special place you always together with your special person?
Share with us your happiness. <3

Here is a screenshot of myself with my love Domovoi. He sleepy after done play all day with me. :D

screenForbidden543.jpg

I closed my heart for LOVE for such a long time....

but i dont know why, when i saw her at first time i start feel like a "Love Spark" try to shine my closed heart

Day after day since i get to know her i can feel we had a same interested thing to do, Star gazing~

So, at this valentine's day i'll bring her to one of my favorite spot for 'Star Gaze"

Happy Valentine's Day fRO~

screenForbidden015.jpg

screenForbidden015.jpgl l

Edited by Akihashi

Love Story from Greek Mythology - Athena Found Love

Goddess Athena real fact never fell in love because she is Goddess of War. Her Father Zeus really want her to marry a god and she refuse and told her father she would never get married. Her father got shocked and said “ your sisters have all married a god ,so if you are not going to behave as a woman go and be nothing like a girl!" Athena was full of anger but kept quiet and went angrily to her room. One day she (Athena) went to see human, she follow her brother Hercules was a god that could go down to earth. She looked close so close that she fell on her father palace (on earth) Athena could never belive it she didn't know how to get up again! Suddenly the man that Athena saw had entered. The man saw Athena and he couldn't belive her beauty he came close to her and bowed at her. Athena's cheeks suddenly got reddish “ my name is Thomesdon and you are ... “ I am Athena daughter of Zeus " Thomesdon 's eyes were full of happyness. Suddenly Athena said she felt something strong on her heart - that was LOVE

After that both of them always meet each others untill.... Thomesdon killed himself after Hercules come and beat him make he think that he knew he couldn't be in love with a goddess. As Athena's tears fell she dissided to go and live with Hades the god of the under world so then she could try and see Thomesdon's spirit....

screenForbidden016.jpg

With all these peoples around, only she caught my eyes.
There's somewhere else I could take great shot but this is where we always hang out.
Wherever and whatever you are doing, I pray that you are going to be fine in everything.
Just gonna put your favorite line here.
"Maybe there's only dark road up ahead, but you still have to believe and keep going. Believe that the stars will light your path even a little bit"

screenForbidden011.thumb.jpg.c504ab46f442ca6626e7e3cb1c9e6019.jpg

I had a date.

With a tree. Yes, a tree.

But mind you.

He's a legendary tree.

I don't know what makes him legendary.

But this kind of place makes me happy.

And what kind of monster is Harpy?

I'm uttering nonsense, really.

Oh, what a lovely February.

screenForbidden009.jpg.596362b53c679eee61c9962f4b95d084.jpg

I May Not Have a Date this Past Valentines But i Know She Always Be There For Me, Support And Love Me.  Distance Means So Little , When Someone Means So Much To You. Trust , Communication, And Love Are The Keys To a Successful Long Distance Relationship. =) 

screenForbidden1274.jpg

Edited by Jimi Hendrix

Let me share with you a glimpse of Something that makes her Special ....

Once upon a time in a far Forsaken land ,  two sights entwined ... in a place so easily taken for granted yet  its where every journey started ~

Boy : " I shall be the Greatest Knight of all ! I swear upon your highness that I will be worthy of your princess " 
Girl : " ... but you to nooooooooooob and clueless  haha xD , LF> strong man /gg "
Boy :   *shockeeeeed*  spams /OTL  !!
King : " o.o "

30 secs later ... boy refuse to give up /pif

Boy : " Don't you worry my princess for I am the strong man you've been looking for <3  *shows mucles*  "
Girl :  " ehhhhhhhh ? .... i think that frog on your head looooks way stronger than youuuu  :P "
Boy*SHOCKED & DESPAIR* ......... frog zoned a moment of silence pls </3  .... sob sob sob sob 
Girl : " Hahahaha ..... whats wrong ? weren't you going to be the Greatest Knight of all ? /gg "
Boy : " ................................................................. "
Girl : " LOL .... why so noooob :P "
Boy : " ..... i-i-i'll become the greatest knight just watch >.< !!  ... then i'll marry you even though you boooooooooolly !!   T____T  "

Girl stares at the Boy and smiles ~

Girl : " .... haha there's no need to be saaaaaad nooooooob , i dont neeed strong man :P "
Boy : " bu - but but  you just saaaid tha - ....... *was disturb*
Girl : " shhhh !!   i know what i said noooooob ......... "

Girl *whispers to herself* ... but i prefer a honest nooob like you ~~~ "

Boy : " whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut ?!?! .... oy i didn't hear what you saaaaaaaay ?!  >___< "
Girl : " Nothingggggg ......... bleeeeeeeeeh :P "
Boy : " oy thats unfair .... say say !! "
Girl : " D o n ' t   w  a n t   :P  "

Boy was strucked by how the girl smiled right after and fell into silent ...... even though he got no idea what just happened he felt relieved ... <3  <3 <3

KING : wtf is wrong with this two ... first that's not my daughter ... second why u sitting on my throne that's for me and my queen ... and HOW DID U GET IN HERE !! =.=
Boy : " oy king got mad what we do ? "
Girl : " dont know , its cause you noooob :P "
Boy : " HOW IS IT MY FAAAAAAAAAAAULT  >.< "
King : " ok thats it ....... OFF WITH YOUR HEAD !! "

Boy & Girl stares at each other ....

Girl : " I guess we run haha xD "  *grabs boy's hand* 
Boy : " whuuuuuuuuuuut *starstrucked* .................. *__*  (OMG I CAN DIE HAPPY!!!)
Girl : " whats wrong nooooob ? lets goo !! ~  lets explore more ..... together <3 "

...... and they lived happily ever after THE END ~

NOTE : You don't need some expensive gift or extravagant place to make something special ... It is the feelings within and the moments you share that makes Something Special <3

something special.jpg

Edited by gunxsword11

To: You

Every day, I see your eyes
lit up;
reminding me that
everything is going to be
simple and easy.
Making me smile.
Giving me hope on each day.

Every night, your voice
calms me down
and puts me to sleep.
Giving me moonlight in my
dark room. 

Your kiss, lights up a fire
in my soul.
your hands, warm
and familiar
as I Press mine with yours.
I am loved.
I am alive.

And if I ever hurt you,
know that it was 
and never will be my 
intention.
Because, darling I vowed 
that I will protect and love you
even if the lightning
strikes on us.

-Y

IGN: Pocoyog

screenForbidden021.jpg

Edited by Yog

Announcement!!

Theme: Something Special <3

Date: February 2018

Entries: 10

3rd Place:

• Forum name: Akihashi
  • In-game name: Akihashi
  • Entry: Click Here to view
  • Prize: 30 Event Tokens

2nd Place:

• Forum name: gunxsword11
  • In-game name: wizowiz / †Flash†
  • Entry: Click Here to view
  • Prize: 45 Event Tokens

1st Place / Champion:

• Forum name: Dalina Astraea
  • In-game name: - ATHENA -
  • Entry: Click Here to view
  • Prize: 70 Event Tokens

To claim your reward, message me here in the forums or look for me in-game!

Thank you all for joining!