Takenoi

Delete Topic

Adding Lvl10 Weight limit is not a bad thing.. so why not?

hmmm but you are comparing 2 different types of weapon. Striking Eagle, normally used for BattlePriest, tends to have a higher BASE STR. The Higher the BASE STR the higher the WEIGHT CAPACITY. On the other hand, the L.Priest Book(quest) or the Eirs Book(donate) is normally used for Int/MATK/HolyLight builds... 

21 hours ago, lord_dhan26 said:

Adding Lvl10 Weight limit is not a bad thing.. so why not?

hmmm but you are comparing 2 different types of weapon. Striking Eagle, normally used for BattlePriest, tends to have a higher BASE STR. The Higher the BASE STR the higher the WEIGHT CAPACITY. On the other hand, the L.Priest Book(quest) or the Eirs Book(donate) is normally used for Int/MATK/HolyLight builds... 

sorry my mistake..i no make L mace since i have Strike Eagle, but i make L book for put strip card.

when i compare the description between Strike Eagle and L book then i realize Donate Weapon[Strike Eagle] no have Enable use of Level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit.

at least Strike Eagle is donate weapon afterall, just give Enable use of Level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit is not a bad thing like u say.

Hope the GM can Fix this in next update.

thx :D

Edited by Takenoi