Tetsu-

3v3 PVP event

OBJECTIVE: Add more players to make the server a fun place to grow. It can be played as teamwork and of course good strategy using different classes of characters.

IDEA: My idea is to get a new NPC named "3v3 PVP event" it should be available 24/7. Players would talk to the NPC and should be in a party composed of 3 characters. NPC will ask them to register and by continuing it will give them a number. NPC will whisper them if their team is going up next round for them to have a time preparing their team party. Once they're up, NPC will automatically warp them together at the same place in the PVP arena and their opponent team as well. Both teams are warped on both ends of the PVP map. The last man standing will be the party who will get the prize which is " 1x PVP badge each". And on the same NPC, by talking to it, there would be an option or choice that it's either register or exchange PVP badge. It's up to you of how many PVP badges for a single item. For example, LHZ aura = 2k PVP badge, Valk. Helm = 2k PVP badge. Something like that. 

TEAM: The participants required would be Lvl 255 and Job Lvl 255. Players would feel teamwork, courage, fun, excitement and not only they will participate on their own but as a team.

RESULTS: Players would love it if they have 24/7 3v3 PVP event and while waiting for their turn they can have a little chat or farm. They can invite party with their close friends. It would be exciting especially you're up against strong opponents and fun if you're up against your other friends. Also, I find it players online is just waiting for activity token instead of that we can add some spices up.

You are free to add some ideas or changes to my suggestion. Thanks!