I think it would really depend on what you like best. Most of the guild have complete set of classes already and I think they wouldn't mind what class you will play. ^_^ Regarding the needed ones I would have to say Paladin, because most of the guild have too many breakers and killers but sometime short on support. Just my 2 cents. Just have fun and enjoy the game.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, iEatEmoKids said:

Thanks for the reply! Do you know if Priests are usually short on supply (or needed at all) on WoE runs? I've played breakers all throughout my RO career and would definitely like to try a support class, but Paladins aren't really my play style.

I'm not sure if priest are really needed. But most Priest I see on woe are Battle type. ^_^ I would suggest try to have a killer first like Champ and Ninja if you have good ping, if not you might want to try LK. Or even try a sniper first everyone plays that class and try to see what would fit in the guild you want to join. ^_^

• Like 1

Support priests are kind of in a bad place right now with inconsistent effects on the various buffs--progress on this will be mired by the spaghetti code--as well as the ubiquity of GTB makes using priest buffs on allies kind of hard. But it's not "terrible" as a force multiplier assuming you have the (organized) numbers in the first place.

And that's not even going into the awkwardness of how you can target enemies for buffs in WOE/PVP and there's no way to turn that off.

Not to mention the majority of endgame priest items were either not really thought out or implemented poorly.

-2c as the only serious support priest (I've seen) in WOE :/

Edited by podian
grammar and spelling ;(