vALidoso13

Buff LK Frey Blade and Halb

Because of LK G. Ring and Urlls. FreyBlade and Halb became useless. Maybe we should buff up this 2 LK Weapon so it would be Balance. Urlls + G ring is too OP. 

Maybe just a little adjustment for other lk weapon would be good. Bowling Bash is a good skill for LK. and very useful in WOE because of its AOE damage. 

now my suggestion is  to give Frey Blade an ability to use parry freely when its equipped not just a percentage of casting it on your self when u receive physical damage, +5% aftercast delay

and increase Bowling bash damage to 40-50% would be great. Now for LK Halb, making it 25% damage to demihuman insted of 15% i think would be just fine.

+1 to this, it should be buffed up, bowling bash was greatly nerfed due to needing kiels on using it. Now Freyr's Blade can't even give enough damage to atleast kill unless having a thana card.

Suggestion: 

1. back to the old days, there's no need for Kiel to spam it faster

2. Increase a little damage on casting Bowling Bash or Bash

• Like 1

1Years ago people used ullrs for bb bcause of spam. That what i think should've implementation on freys blade which is reduce after-cast delay on BB skills. No for parry freely, freys has been nerfed back then bcause of this parry, tanking class (high pool hp)+ parry is unbeatable back then.

For halberd fyi it does dealing decent damages already. It just about your play style, increasing halb damage is too much for me. If you're with good connection and pings, your spam should be good. Really good for make enemies rhythm seed miserable. 

+1 for freys blade needs buff

(No for parry tho) 

-1 for halberd buff

Edited by Nas

Hey! 

These 2 weapons have been buffed in the last patch.

Here's the changelog.

Freyr's Glimmering Blade

1) Increase damage with Bash from 20% to 70%
2) Increase damage with Bowling Bash from 30% to 60%
3) Removed HP bonus

Legendary Sword
1) Increase damage with Bash from 15% to 55%
2) Increase damage with Bowling Bash from 25% to 50%
3) Removed HP bonus

LK Black halberd

Increase damage done with Spiral Pierce from 125% to 165%

Max HP reduced from 15% to 8%.

Legendary LK Spear

Increase damage done with Spiral Pierce from 110% to 140%

Max HP reduced from 12% to 5%

Edit:  LK guardian ring was also changed, now bless/cursed rings are more for offensive type LKs while guardian is tankier. Bowling bash and spiral pierce were updated to match with the current Ullr's glory damage on brandish spear and spear boomerang, enjoy!

Edited by Ebisu

Wow it really is. xD

but its not noted. so thats why some are saying that halb is nerfed, because in the latest update the only noted change in LK halb is the HP reduction. :(

GM how about the additional buff for Bowling Bash that doesnt need 3 kiel.? can we have that? Thanks ^_^