railgun

Buff up for Hwiz bless ring

Hello.

I have noticed lately that most high wiz are using hwiz guardian ring in woe, gvg and br. The hwiz bless ring is dropping in price and can be bought at 1.5k tokens or below which is really low considering that a donation hwiz cape is mostly sold at 2k tokens. Players prefer to use hwiz guardian ring due to the high damage produced by the its napalm vulcan skill on the enemies and the fact that it is a ghost property attack will do more damage on enemies who are defaulting to ghostring armor in woe, gvg and br. As for Hwiz cursed ring, players mostly used it for farming purposes and rarely seen in the market.

The bless, cursed and guardian ring are supposed to vary based their enhanced skills. For example the bless ring is the best for a single attack using cold bolt skills. The Hwiz cursed is the best with its wide area AoE such as SG and LoV which is good for farming and the Hwiz guardian can punch out the biggest damage on singular target and can spread out to 3x3 cells hitting all the target in 9 cells with spread damage.

The Hwiz bless cold bolts skill is less efficient as water element is the mostly used element in woe, gvg and br can be easily countered by water reduction equip, card, and etc. Hwiz bless user may also spams meteor storm but it is easily counter-able with the spams of magnetic earth skill. therefore I want to suggest a bit buffs up for the Hwiz bless ring in colored font below:

Current Hwiz blessed ring:

High Wizard Blessed Ring:
Walking speed +15%
Reduce Damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
Reduce Vit def by 10%
HP +10%
SP +10%
Matk +20%
Int +35
Increase Damage with Cold Bolt by 15%

Buff up Hwiz blessed ring:

High Wizard Blessed Ring:
Walking speed +15%
Reduce Damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
Reduce Vit def by 10%
HP +10%
SP +10%
Matk
+25%
Int +40
Increase Damage with Jupitel Thunder by 5%

The addition of Matk and Int is for higher damage with stave crasher and meteor storm. The Jupitel Thurder skill is for an alternate single cast skill attack with wind element which is not easily countered by element reduction equip and cards. This is just my suggestion for a buff up. Everyone else can also add their suggestion and share opinion on how to improve the current Hwiz bless ring. Thank you.

I don't think Hwiz blessed needs some buff at the moment, Specially adding Jupitel Thunder will make it worst, Because you won't be able to Put siroma that you used for Colt Bolts..
Also Wizard has the highest Stave Damage at the moment, The reason why High Wiz Guardian Cost more its because its not easy to make compare to making Bless/Cursed. This also the reason why its expensive.
People are rushing to sell it at 1.5 Because they are probably rushing or not using it at all. Hwiz Guardian is not good for 1v1, and Hwiz bless is good for 1v1. Every ring has their weakness and advantages.

Nope, adding adding Jupitel Thunder wont make it worst. It can be spammed faster than Cold Bolts. Now you have the additional slots to put in 2 cursed wiz runes in Urd's earrings and you can just stave immediately after the enemy changed to GTB shield. Hwiz bless give more variety of attacks compared to Hwiz guardian in which the wiz just cast 1 OP skill all the time.

I personally think changing the skill won't make the ring better at this point.  It would rather be beneficial to just ADD other damage increase in the ring.  Like just add increased firebolt, lightning bolt and jupitel thunder on the ring itself, along with the coldbolt.  that way it won't be easy to counter, since the  wizard can just use another skill.

10 hours ago, railgun said:

Nope, adding adding Jupitel Thunder wont make it worst. It can be spammed faster than Cold Bolts. Now you have the additional slots to put in 2 cursed wiz runes in Urd's earrings and you can just stave immediately after the enemy changed to GTB shield. Hwiz bless give more variety of attacks compared to Hwiz guardian in which the wiz just cast 1 OP skill all the time.

Well, From my point of view, I don't see High wizard bless needs some buff. They are pretty good if you handle them good.

Also don't compare the guardian to bless. They are not supposed to be the same. Hwiz guardian are easier to counter than Hwiz Bless. 

Edited by Penthesiliea