Penthesiliea

October 2017: Spooky!

Spooky!

Start Date : October, 08, 2017

End  Date : November, 1, 2017

We are strictly enforcing the rules! Read the MECHANICS, and post your screenshots here!

The Halloween is coming! So i went to ghost hunting with my friends and then suddenly i got dizzy, So i had to sit down for a little bit.. 
I didn't notice i fell asleep and when i woke up i was in the middle of Creepy place. Then i made up my mind to move and search for my friends... Suddenly the trees tried to talk to me! It was so spooky and i fainted. X.X

asdqwe.jpg

The Curse of Evil Marcher Hat

While I'm walking in the street and searching for my halloween custome. I saw a shop that sell antique stuffs and the evil marcher hat caught my attention and there is a voice in my head to buy this hat. I immediately bought the hat without a 2nd thought, while travelling to the venue of the halloween party. there is a guy under the tree that ask for a moment of my time and he offer me a ride to go the venue. I didn't notice that we are going somewhere else. I am suprised that I am already on a different dimension. I thought they are only in customes but they are real monsters and zombies. I just remembered what my grandmother told me about the Cursed Evil Marcher Hat . That haunts kids every halloween and take them to the Happy Land that is deserted.

screenForbidden028.jpg

TIGER LILY [URBAN LEGEND]

Ragnarok Online is one of the first and oldest online gaming in Indonesia originating from South Korea. Ragnarok Online is famous among the players community features, such as chat and play together. I also was one of the fans RO since the beginning of this game go to Indonesia.

But who would have thought there was a story behind the sinister pleasure of Ragnarok Online. Tiger Lily is an urban legend that Ragnarok had a boom in the early years of the triumph of Ragnarok.

Background of the time this story begins when the 2nd Job has not entered into Indonesia. At the same time, in the Philippines there is a server named Tiger Lily character, this character is short-haired novice who always 'hanging out' in the house where the portal to the Orc Dungeon is located. Interestingly, Tiger Lily has a habit that is quite strange, the whole day (when he is online) he simply seen sitting with his face against the wall, pull out the occasional emoticon. Oddly enough, he only online at certain hours, ie 8 pm - 6 am. Exactly at 6 am, then he will disconnect from the game.

Maybe people just think prankster or BOT, but all this thinking changed when some people realized its odd habits and moved on to greet Tiger Lily. 
When people approached him, he never chat or move from place answered and yelled "GO! DO NOT COME NEAR ME (mention the real name of the player) !! ". Yes, the original name of the player and not nick his character. This shock was continued shortly after he expelled the player, the connection to the game will be disconnected without notice or notification.Followed by breaking up the Internet connection, the players admitted that the bedroom light flickering own. Even to anyone experienced computer freeze and die lights.

There is also the source as saying that Tiger Lily is a female player who died in front of his computer when it is playing Ragnarok Online in 2004. After 100 days of her death, there was a lot of strange happenings, and one of them is the mysterious case of the above. Some players who never met Tiger Lily refused to clarify or talk about the case further. Reportedly, they shut up because Tiger Lily appeared several times in their dreams and lead to paranoia and trauma victims experience.

I hope this hallowen She not coming T^T

screenForbidden55555.jpg

Edited by Julia sophie
Sorry Attach wrong SS

I was walking home one night after winning the Parasyte event.I came along an alley where a novice was sitting asking for alms. She said "Alms for the newbie please, I've read in the broadcast that you won." I didn't mind her since I was in euphoria. She calmly said again "Please, anything will do". I told her I was going to sell the winnings so that I can buy my favorite hat. Suddenly, in a piercing voice, she shouted, Lamiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaa!!!!! She got my hair and cursed me. Lamiiiiiaaaaa!!!! ut malediceret tibi!!! After that, she disappeared.

I ran.
I got lost.
I noticed
I was soaking
wet.
Water?
What are those
faces on the wall??
Where am I?
Then I saw
wooden stakes.
I thought someone
was following me.
I saw something I can't explain.I tried to run but my feet won't let me.
I was
in the end
of nowhere. 
There were
laughter
everywhere.

Oh GOD!
HELLLLLPPPP!!!!

contest1.jpg

Edited by iammpg
Accidentally posted.

Candy Land Comes For Halloween

It's Halloween! Time for costumes and candies! Mwhahahahahaha. The crazy candy land lady strikes this year!
She loves to feast on little ones.  Her favorite are little kittens huehuehue... Oh no! This little slipped and fell! -GASP-
LUCKILY something came to her rescue! Her Loli Ruri guardians saw what had been going on and jumpped right into action. Will the
little kitten escape or will she get eaten? Stay tune for next time~

screenForbidden114.thumb.jpg.800df5909275dff93b6b5bd89b448220.jpg

On a Fine and Sunny day.

My friend by the name GEM# asked me if she can borrow some of my equips for her to try it out and that she will return them the day after.
Then came the day that she should return the items, she told me to meet up in our base in kh_vila.
While i was walking thourgh the road going to the vila, I heard my friend's voice and ask me to follow the voice.

And so I followed the voice and started to walk...

Walking for a few minutes the path to the vila was nowhere to be seen and the fine sunny day turned into a misty cold weather all of a sudden.
From my view, I can see the glimpse of GEM# and so I walked going to her.
When I'm almost near her the wind blew so hard that I could hardly see anything.
While trying to regain vision, something hit my head and I passed out.
When I woke up, my friend is gone. All i can see are those SPOOKY translucent figure around me.
I tried to close my eyes but each time I open them, their number seems to multiply.

I'm all alone. 

Don't know where I am.

I hope I can survive....

AHAC0Hj.jpg

Announcement!!

Theme: Spooky!

Date: October

Entries: 8

3rd Place:

• Forum name: @Erin Grace
  • In-game name: Erin
  • Entry: Click here to view