Hi Fro! i would like to suggest it only, to have other new event like WOE/BR/GvG.

Objective :

First of all, i know that some guilds there are over-powered and strong enough to win, more online members. The fact that some WOE times other guild do not like to attend already because of that matter.

if you will add, like GvG 5v5 game, other outnumbered guild will say "lets go to that, we have 5 best members here" 
its like GvG/BR but in terms of numbers, all guild can get there best members in that fight, and fight for their Guilds name.

My Idea is :

* all 5 best members of the guild "unique character" will gather to fight in that event

*only 1 guild can win the event

*prize is up to you, but i think you can do that event for every guild and give them a prize like "for salary purpose" "seedtix, fcptix, edptix" with fair amount, its like fighting to have something to earn for them to grow or run their own guild.

*If there is no GM around, maybe you can indicate something in fcity to know who won last "Its up to you the name of the event, if it is approved" event. for the prize purposes only.

*to be fair with others, cause i know there are many alt guilds inside the game, make a twist, its like it will be a random single round for every 2 guilds, no royal rumble, cause sometimes, they stick to each other main and alt guild and kill first the other guild to make the win sure. :)

*if there are only 2 guild attend, let them be. 
*make the time of the event mid of the day time so all players are still there or, in time that there are more active players

*OTHER GUILDS, Please support this Suggestion or give other suggestion so we can have more fun inside the game, and to attract other Ragnarok players around the world to Play our server too. its for the sake of outnumbered guild inside the game :)

PS : i gathered some information to other guild, why are they not attending woe, they prefer to a-f-k more than attending events Like Woe/BR/GvG, its because, they dont have enough guild members to catch up, strong but outnumbered guild, and some in says attending there is like wasting Seeds, and some buffs.  Thats all i think its good event for me, i need your sides too :) More Powers FRO! <3

Edited by Leeee
  • Like 1

Yeah sir Draganta, but not BR rules :) its like randoming the challenger, not royal rumble. :) cause sometimes, no one join BR because of Some Allied guild helping the main guild to wipe first the little guilds, so that makes different. 
it makes other player more active to events :) yeah it can be 8v8 to, but not BR rules. :) 

Edited by Leeee

4 hours ago, Leeee said:

*to be fair with others, cause i know there are many alt guilds inside the game, make a twist, its like it will be a random single round for every 2 guilds, no royal rumble, cause sometimes, they stick to each other main and alt guild and kill first the other guild to make the win sure. :)

- Like a tournament event? but with guilds?

This sound like a GvG but on a small scale

3 hours ago, Leeee said:

Yeah sir Draganta, but not BR rules :) its like randoming the challenger, not royal rumble. :) cause sometimes, no one join BR because of Some Allied guild helping the main guild to wipe first the little guilds, so that makes different. 
it makes other player more active to events :) yeah it can be 8v8 to, but not BR rules. :) 

- The problem is they can bring alt guild. And that would not be fair to other Guilds (For example small Guilds)

Here a some example:

The guild Forsaken has 20 active players (The 20 players with full gears) and they send their best 5, These 15 remaining players could join or create alt guilds, And make an alliance with the principal guild because they are from the same guild (They would have a great advantage and high chances of winning)

Edited by Artemis

its like a tournament, all guild that joined the event will be randomly fight with each  other, 
"in the arena, there is only 2 guild that will fight first randomly selected, until they reach the championship" 

"

The guild Forsaken has 20 active players (The 20 players with full gears) and they send their best 5, These 15 remaining players could join or create alt guilds, And make an alliance with the principal guild because they are from the same guild (They would have a great advantage and high chances of winning)

"

Yeah this is what i am talking about BR :)

Hmmm, a tournament sounds really fun.

What if, it's a tournament composed of "party" teams. Not necessarily guild teams. Doesnt matter if you are from the same guild or not. Just form a party, register it for the tournament and we're all set.

Why?

Because it can at least create "competiton" or "rivalry" even among guildmates, which is healthy, thus making it more exciting. (C'mon guys, dont kill the fun, find some new and fresh people to form a team with).

So here's a draft mechanics of the tournament. (Open for modifs.)

⊙ A team must be composed of 5 members. (Form a party, that serves as your team name and is needed to be registered)

⊙ Register your team AND each members.

⊙ Fights will be 1 vs 1. Each opposing team will decide or randomly select which team member will fight first, second, and so on. The team with the most win wins and will advance to the next match.

⊙ Matches will be scheduled and announced (by GM). So the entire tournament wont happen on a single day. And also every match will be hosted/refereed by a GM.

Notes:

Bracketing system will be up to GM.

Im not sure how the registration will be implemented.

Tournament venue/place will be similar to battle grounds maps. And only the center ring is pk enabled. (Im not sure if it's possible)

It's better if spectators are allowed to encourage more crowds.

• Like 1

A fair and balanced competition I can relate. This is going to be fun :) . 

+1 definitely.

@Leeee is there any chance players will planned for this event? etc planned battle royale and planned gvg? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leeee said:

@Polyphia thanks for supporting, what do you mean "players will planned though?"

u already mention in here :

On 7/22/2017 at 8:07 PM, Leeee said:

by right all party needs to fight each other free for all but what happen are they form allied party and kill the competitors first and secure the winning spot. 

Edited by Polyphia

@Polyphia yeah. ive been there before woe with my friends, all of them saying if theres any other guild inside the Br/GvG events, and they hunt first the other guilds for assuring their win. i think thats how it goes. Main guild and Allied Guild both joining and setups the event, didnt want to mention guild for balance purpose. :) 
so thats why i suggest this event for other Guilds/party/family who wants to join In-Game  :) <3 xoxo

Edited by Leeee

Here are my thoughts:

• A guild vs guild event would be fun true, however, having many guilds registered for this event, and only 2 would kill each other in a time while the others wait would take a lifetime. Not everyone has that much time especially if there are about 6 or more guilds registered.
  • We cannot have a "scheduled" event, trust me we tried it before, it wasn't that successful since it didn't last that long.
  • Having a party consisting of 5 members, and making them fight 1 by 1 will take a LOOOONG time (especially if there are many parties) and it's not ideal for a GM to suffer from that since it will be a mess.
  • True, guild vs guild events may be unfair like what some of you mentioned, there will be alt guilds and that's why having a party consisting of random players is a better option, BUT..
  • Like what's also mentioned already, there's a possibility of 2 parties joining forces together, and what we'll be hearing will be complaints here and there (We can't set up a rule about that since it'll be an endless argument) unless people would accept the fact that teaming up does happen and will happen if ever this event gets implemented.
  • I love the idea of having a tournament actually, but just in case you guys want to test how effective this could be, we could probably try LTS with a twist!!

These are my thoughts and I'm pretty sure there are more, perhaps you could enlighten me more about this event.

Edited by Harmony
  • Like 1

I guess, what's more fitting is to just implement Battle Ground. It's an auto event with 5 players(or more if they prefer) on each team(red or blue), and its not just about PVP, there are other goals. Its fair for everyone(if they could just make the grouping system generated) both newbies and advanced pips. And whats more!? It's an active activity(not jusy afk). More active and balanced activity = more fun = more players. All they have to do is come up with a reward and grouping system.

Edited by Fenrir