26 minutes ago, `Infinity. said:

It would be much better if there's someway you can do about the party leader being disconnected. like thana room, a player can re enter when he/she got DCed from the game. 

Raiders is highly affected by this Disconnection issue, since we compete with everyone trying to raid. If a server Disconnection happens they have to wait again, unlike thana room >,<

It's not about SEA players only, some players from different region also experience Disconnections. 

This is the system we have in place now. If you do not want to use it, feel free not to.

17 minutes ago, gilus2 said:

is there a bug on for_fild03?my fro keeps crashing if i browse more on the map.

That is where the new MvP Spawns, which is why you must patch your fRO.

The changelog of Soul Guardian Ring is still hasn't changed. Was the new effect in place already or wasn't? The SL Guardian Ring that I have now is still there with me even before the update. Do I need to build a new SL Guardian Ring to have the new effect? FOR REAL???

1 hour ago, faksimili99 said:

The changelog of Soul Guardian Ring is still hasn't changed. Was the new effect in place already or wasn't? The SL Guardian Ring that I have now is still there with me even before the update. Do I need to build a new SL Guardian Ring to have the new effect? FOR REAL???

Reequip and patch.

10 hours ago, unfree_102 said:

hi, i think i have some issues with my patcher. It starts with downloading the file and then I reach the part when it says "Saving resource". then it's stuck there. I can't click the Start button.

what do i do? thx

That's a permission issue. Download the small patch if you cannot patch.

@jambon09

I guess the STR stat in the sniperGring would benefit for those trap holders snipers out thr. Coz traps were too heavy to carry in-out :3

@jambon09

Beast strafe soul link affected by str alot. Think thats the main reason :3

@jambon09

Hope this fro server would implement the beast strafe soul link useful to demi-human too :3

But thrs going to be a long road xd. Just be patient :3

8 hours ago, unfree_102 said:

@Genesis

Hello again GM, i followed your advice on downloading the manual patch.

Then i tried to run the patcher to start the game.

The patcher attempts to download the update and then after loading it says "D:/fordata.grf in use"

is that normal?

Reboot should fix it. 

whats the respawn time of the new MVP?and it has 400m like bijou.is it as xpensive as bijou card?hehe

hope it is enchanted with  ghost or holy so it will be more useful.its easy to raid without this card tho :) just saying. :D

Edited by jmarc010191

9 hours ago, jmarc010191 said:

whats the respawn time of the new MVP?and it has 400m like bijou.is it as xpensive as bijou card?hehe

hope it is enchanted with  ghost or holy so it will be more useful.its easy to raid without this card tho :) just saying. :D

60 minute timer.