Ableton

Oh, the palette.

I don't know about this..

Its good and looks good but we might get reported from stealing other server's unique component.

(regarding from server's rule even this server or forsaken ro has this rule that it is illegal to steal, share, or copy other server's work,sprite,pallet, and etc.)

I think this is from darkside, if i remember. I search some data about this.

well we can make simillar pallet. this as a reference.

lets wait for the Gm team's respond about this suggestion

Edited by Artemis

Other Note:
After a Brief of research

I think those sprites or pallet are from custom class called Sith,Padawan and Jedi or something correct me if im wrong.

and on the other hand they might have similar rules like ours;

Forsaken RO Rule

Sprite theft, unauthorized editing or distribution of sprites
ForsakenRO's custom sprites are made exclusively for ForsakenRO and are not to be used on any other server or by any other individual. All of ForsakenRO's custom sprites, created by any of ForsakenRO's spriters (past or present), are not allowed to be stolen, distributed, edited, or otherwise used without permission. Absolutely no one is permitted to edit, alter, take, or in any other way modify any of ForsakenRO's custom sprites. Please note that this includes using any of these custom sprites as bases for creating "new" sprites. Anyone found supplying our sprites to people who a) do not play on the server, b) were banned from the server, or c) any other individual/group/forum/filesharing/download website will be permanently banned as well.

Hide contents

First Offense (unless sprites are removed within 48 hours.)
-Instant account ban
-IP/Universal account ban
-Forum account ban

Reference:

Edited by Artemis

18 minutes ago, Ableton said:

Oh yeah, that would be plagiarism. But something similar to this palette would be nice. :)

yep, something similar is nice.

let's wait Gm's Opinion.

May the force be with you!

Too bad we can not implement it :/

Sprite theft, unauthorized editing or distribution of sprites
ForsakenRO's custom sprites are made exclusively for ForsakenRO and are not to be used on any other server or by any other individual. All of ForsakenRO's custom sprites, created by any of ForsakenRO's spriters (past or present), are not allowed to be stolen, distributed, edited, or otherwise used without permission. Absolutely no one is permitted to edit, alter, take, or in any other way modify any of ForsakenRO's custom sprites. Please note that this includes using any of these custom sprites as bases for creating "new" sprites. Anyone found supplying our sprites to people who a) do not play on the server, b) were banned from the server, or c) any other individual/group/forum/filesharing/download website will be permanently banned as well.

But other variables could be implemented, Any idea is welcome

Also, be care to put the name of other server

Advertising
Advertising other servers, top sites, games, or channels is not acceptable. We provide a game for everyone to enjoy and forums to discuss it, not a place for free advertising.

8 hours ago, Artemis said:

May the force be with you!

Too bad we can not implement it :/

But other variables could be implemented, Any idea is welcome

Also, be care to put the name of other server

whoops my bad I got too hook that i broke rules sorry.

thanks for editing tho .

I didnt notice that im advert some other server indirectly my bad