#MEG

Auto Silence or Jail

Since I've been playing fRO , i always see players spamming same messages in town like "S>Jellopy" 10 times to 50 times that covers up my message window. What is the use of Broadcaster then. Having 0 zeny for broadcasting is not an excuse since you can farm for it and its a high rate server, what is up with the laziness . These players are so irritating , they can even interrupt a good conversation. Please do an action on this matter and thank you in advance. For me this is an abuse. Auto silence is needed , ex: 5 or more consecutive same message typed will not be allowed. I even saw a player spamming  "Ohh sh*t uhh ahh lets have s3x" So rude.  We have a server rule and i have read it.

Inappropriate Language
Any use of language that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, sexually explicit, obscene or racially/ethnically offensive is not allowed. This applies to both explicit and implicit language, images, and/or links to other websites.

Wish that when i can give a screenshot of an abusive player they will punished.

I can voluntarily watch over and screenshot these players if my efforts from reporting them will get actions and be punished based on their case.

It's true, it's in the rules that spamming messages is not allowed, especially in Forsaken City. And as much as we'd like to be online to punish them somehow, we can't. And even a screenshot and a warning may not do much.

Hopefully @Genesis can be able to punish them wherein they'll be muted for a duration if they spammed their messages consistently.

Edited by Harmony