#MEG

Find My Stolen Bananas

OBJECTIVE

Well then , its just a crazy idea that came up from my mind while eating bananas. LOL. :D

IDEA

As what the title says , we're going to find some bananas. BA BA BA ! BA BA NANA ! BANANAAAAHH , CONCIERTO NAAHHH ! :D

In this event we only need one GM.

Mechanics will be:

GM will be spawning 500? or 1000 Mobs maybe in a map just like where the MVP Invasion Event is hosted. Mobs should be non-aggressive with 1,000,000 Million HP (1M HP? Yes, this will make the thrill , will be explained further) but just like pandaring when you hit it , -1HP Per Hit and should look like a monkey or the minions in movies. :D Common ! Customize it ! Please. Or just the monkeys (CHOCO) then ? Just edit the HP and HIT don't wanna give you a hard time. An NPC will be needed to add at go 38 , Find The Banana NPC where players go when the event will be hosted.

Now here is how it goes:

The GM will now broadcast.

Find The Bananas Event Momentarily

In this event , you will need to kill monkeys who stole my bananas.

The Find The Banana NPC is now open. Talk to the NPC to join.

(Players come in the map)

You have 3 minutes to join.

CLOSING~

CLOSED!

Rules are simple,

Just kill all the monkeys and whoever brings back my stolen bananas will get a reward.

Skills are deactivated. Just normal hit a monkey until it dies.

Don't forget to autoloot my stolen bananas.

(GM will spawn monkeys)

Event will last until all monkeys are killed, the 1 Million HP and -1 HP Per Hit is needed so that a single player will take time to kill a monkey, this will prevent them from overpowering newbie players and make the event balanced for PROS and NEWBIES, AOE Skill will be disabled so everyone can have a monkey to kill, there will be a percentage of monkeys that will drop stolen bananas. Maybe 100 out of 500 monkeys? And each of the 100 monkeys will drop 2 Bananas. After all the monkeys are killed , players who got stolen bananas will now then trade it to the GM for their prize.

2 Bananas = 1 Event Token

4 Bananas = 2 Event Token

6 Bananas = 3 Event Token

So if a player got more than 6 bananas by luckily killing a lot of monkeys who dropped the stolen bananas, just do the math , 2 bananas is to 1 event token rate. :D

GM will be needing 50 Event tokens for this event. Its a decent amount since this event will take a lot of time. 1Million HP is like an emperium.

Well that's all. :D

TEAM

@Artemis @Moon @Danger @Penthesiliea @Genesis @Harmony sorry for tagging all , I have no idea who is assigned. *.*

RESULT

Please give time to test it. I think it will be fun having this event in the server. Thank you. I'm looking forward for the GM Team to approve my suggestion and good luck guys ! :D 

Edited by #MEG
  • Like 1

+999

This would be a great time killer (Since it would take long to kill a mob).

I think there should be a invasion automated event version of this where a town is invaded by monkeys (Choco/Yoyo) [Same mechanics]-- Where players will turn in the stolen bananas to a Reward Guru at Forsaken City for either Event/Mini Tokens *Different Bananas [Item ID too for the Event/Automated one]*.

Changing the attacks to -1HP per hit (Although having the mob's HP [1M] is a bit too much?) is also a plus-- so new/veteran players may compete with each other equally.

A new item will be needed (Stolen Banana [new item id]) so that Game Masters won't have to deal with players turning in fake bananas D:< .

Prizes seem okay to me-- judging by how hard it is to to acquire 1 banana (Although I suggest that there should be a time limit too [30 minutes]).

Overall I think this should be implemented and be considered TOP priority *cough* because who doesn't like bananas?! (Kidding)

Edited by Euphoria
  • Like 1

OMG ! I'm glad you like it @Euphoria :D The FAKE BANANA part made me laugh , and its true , scumbags will do that . LOL . Overall I agree with your additional suggestion too. Thanks for the ideas. :) <3

I won't comment since I'm not tagged. Hmpph! 

Edited by Harmony

Love the idea! Although it's somehow similar to "Find My Skull" and "Emperium Race", plus, @Euphoria made a great point about cheating. However, there are certain flaws that I see:

• If each monkey will be dropping bananas, that would make everyone a winner, and it's not ideal since it would be hard for the GM. My suggestion is to have about 300 monkeys (as you suggested), and there will only be 10 out of those who'll have bananas which will then be exchanged for 7 event tokens for each banana.
  • 1 million HP is a little big, and would require a lot of time especially for the Host GM. Players would prefer a quick event and not a boring and long one. My suggestion is to decrease it to about 100k HP, which is decent enough considering that all jobs has a chance if they have 195 aspd.
  • I love the idea of having an invasion in forsaken city, I suggested something similar to that before and I agree that having something like that could produce errors or lag, however, it's a great way to ease our boredom. If it turns out problematic, it can be done in different cities instead, replacing the automated event Poring Invasion (no one ever wins that event)
  • Having monkeys instead of porings could really bring something new, since I'm kind of tired of seeing pink jelly running around all the time, and they are kind of overrated, we need some change!

These are the only things I thought of as of the moment :)

Edited by Harmony