#MEG

Extreme Event or Whatever :D

OBJECTIVE

There's nothing much i can say about how i created my idea. Just felt bored from old events maybe so i thought maybe we need to put a little twist on it.

IDEA

I don't know how to title it but its scavenger + hide and seek + jumbled password , yeah its all-in-one. :D

2 GM's are needed in this event (GM A & GM B).

Mechanics will be:

GM A & GM B will hide in a different map.

GM A will now broadcast.

Example:

Good day players , today me and my partner will be hosting (Event Title).

Everybody is allowed to join.

This is an extreme event where you will be hunting , seeking & cracking password. *.*

Me & my partner will hide in a different map. I will be disguised and trade you once you found me and my partner will be located on a different map with a pub needed to be cracked.

I will then give you clues which map where i hide and broadcast the items you need to bring to me before you advance to the 2nd map where my partner is hiding and crack the password on his pub.

(So after a player has found and brought the items to GM-A , GM-A will now tell to the player the map where GM-B is hiding (Not the exact location , just a clue ) (Ex: You can now advance to the second map , find GM-B @prontera) where GM-B is located with a pub with a jumbled password ex: FORKENSA = FORSAKEN.) To be an official winner a player should crack the password.

3 Lucky Participants will get prizes in this event. (Ex: 1st player to win gets 30 Event Tokens , 2nd 20 Event Tokens , 3rd / last 10 Event Tokens).

TEAM

@Artemis @Moon @Danger @Penthesiliea @Genesis sorry for tagging all , I have no idea who is assigned. *.*

RESULT

Unlike Jumbled Password/Scavenger/Hide & Seek itself, this event is much more balanced for PROS & NEWBIES.

In Jumbled Password , players with decent eq's for running + cspeed and a prepared list of the never changed clues always wins.

In Scavenger , wizards with decent eq's for hunting always wins .

In Hide & Seek , players with decent eq's + cspeed for running always wins.

and this results for newbies to have a  small change of winning.

While in my idea , EQ's and POWER doesn't matter.

What if PRO player hunts fast but slow in seeking for the hiding GM , while the NEWBIE is a weak hunter but can cope up because the NEWBIE is too lucky in seeking for the hiding GM.

What if PRO player seeks first the hiding GM-A and advanced to the 2nd map but too dumb to crack the password of GM-B while the NEWBIE came up late but too knowledgeable to solve and crack the password.

So this results as a test of luck and intelligence if you join the event. POWER is useless.

Please give time to test it. I think it will be fun having this event in the server. Thank you. I'm looking forward for the GM Team to approve my suggestion and good luck guys ! :D 

Edited by #MEG

It's an event that doesn't need implementation, you'll just need a creative GM :)

Whenever I host GTM, I sometimes do a Hide n' Seek  and Password twist in it wherein you'll have to look for me, then guess the monster's name using my pub. And obviously, the person who gets inside the pub wins. 

Simple as that, as long as a GM has time which is important, and a creative mind, we can be able to pull it off :)

Edited by Harmony