id like to file a ticket im asking if can u gm's update the effect of tk c set cause it only buff one kick while the b set of tk buffs 3 kicks :D how about make the c set buff at least  2 kicks like tornado kick and counter kick ? it would be fair for tk c set vs b set right gm's :D im only suggesting it cause its rare to see a tk uses c set haha thaanks gm hope you like my suggestion :D and i hope you understand and implement it :DDd

I disagree adding more damage on cursed ring because there's going to be no reason for bless ring if that happen or no purpose, Tk c ring made it that way for AoE damage mostly good for Group fight like WoE . But the damage of Tornado was nerfed too hard i agree adding a little bit damage for it , but No for adding damage on other kick. 

51 minutes ago, Penthesiliea said:

I disagree adding more damage on cursed ring because there's going to be no reason for bless ring if that happen or no purpose, Tk c ring made it that way for AoE damage mostly good for Group fight like WoE . But the damage of Tornado was nerfed too hard i agree adding a little bit damage for it , but No for adding damage on other kick. 

agree. -1

what is wrong with you all? i'll give you an example. lets say asura can deal 999k dmg and you want to buff it more? wow...

wait not add some kick on c set its just unfair cause the b set had 3 kicks and just 1 for c set ? b set had a high damge spamming and c set dont have spamming damge? 

Edited by beeknee

TK gears should stay as it is. Bless ring = Good dmg but can only dmg single targets while Curse ring has lower dmg but it has 5x5 AoE+Better HP%.

1 Year of playing Project Daedalus and im telling you Curse Ring is OP when it comes to Crucial last seconds of WOE.

No need to add because cursed is AoE the difference between bless is the target is single.