SweetTooth

-EMPTY-

Nice and well done but i do not agree making those auras LTD, ii mean yes we can or try to make a way to make it ltd but those stats are way too op. You can't put the +% and the actually stat at the same position. Let's say the thing you said about lhz ltd. from 10% to 18% that is literally too much difference than +8 all stats you can get from ltd emperium. Add stats +8 and +3-4% is alright but +8% is just too much. 

+1 on idea ltd's but i dont agree on those stats suggestions we might just change it. 

I do not really agree with this suggestion. Due to my respect, emperium aurora has long since 2008 been among the most prominent middle hg other than skull aurora & myth aurora( not the very first version of myth but rather the second version of the original myth) if we're talking about the effects and not the visual nor the price in market. Therefore, by using the suggestion that you showed up I believe that the auroras of any type will be in unstable situation. What I meant is, the gameplay of this server will change a lot (yes, we need to change something to update something which is good but) this recommendation to create LTD auroras other than emperium still needs a lot, a lot of thinking and I think we won't be needing those things for now.

• Like 1

+11111 to this. This is a good idea. but, Bro you might want to change the stats on those Aura its kinda op if you ask me. too much.

but ltd Middle Hg is a great idea.

4 hours ago, faksimili99 said:

I do not really agree with this suggestion. Due to my respect, emperium aurora has long since 2008 been among the most prominent middle hg other than skull aurora & myth aurora( not the very first version of myth but rather the second version of the original myth) if we're talking about the effects and not the visual nor the price in market. Therefore, by using the suggestion that you showed up I believe that the auroras of any type will be in unstable situation. What I meant is, the gameplay of this server will change a lot (yes, we need to change something to update something which is good but) this recommendation to create LTD auroras other than emperium still needs a lot, a lot of thinking and I think we won't be needing those things for now.

not really.... its good but i understand your opinion. 

Emperium is special in its own way.

but think about it.

You see LTD Imp right? its like That

There is also Other LTD Valk expa.

so there should be also other LTD Middle HG other than EMP.

its kinda disappointing to see All EMP.

there should be atleast a variety compare to singularity.

It is a good suggestion, but it also has some drawbacks.

Always see the two sides of the coin.

- One of the problems that would be inside the game would be the distance between the players, full gears players and moderately geared players. (Not everyone has the chance to make their auras Ltd).

- The normal Emps would become obsolete, People will prefer Ltd Lighthalzen, Zodiac, Aurora of Love, Butterfly, Skull Aurora, Mythical Flame than emp, by the fact that it has better effect ( In this case all Ltd auras have the same stats as normal emp, now add the new effect depending on the aura). This could affect the economy.

- About the effects/stats, I think are a little broken (Over Power). This could unbalance some classes.

For Example:

Paladin with Ltd Skull Aura (With you effect suggestion) = Would have good reducers and a lot of reflect

Or... the same paladin with Ltd love aura = Full flee paladin with a lot of hp

Note : You can boost the effect with cards/items/Gears, This means more unbalance in the effects and in the game.

Everything has effect and repercussion.

As I said before, The suggestion is good, but we have to find the way that does not make a very strong repercucion in-game.

Edited by Artemis