lllKurolll

When will be the next update? Excited about it :D

So... I was just thinking.....

I hope they give attention to the unbalance Items, Set and Sprites Next update :)

Like The Sprite for Godslayer Sword

Like The Set for Soul Linker Guardian, Sinx Guardian,LK Guardian, WS B/C Set, Ninja Guardian, and Such and many more.

Kinda Excited to think about it. 

Edited by lllKurolll

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 1:09 AM, lllKurolll said:

So... I was just thinking.....

I hope they give attention to the unbalance Items, Set and Sprites Next update :)

Like The Sprite for Godslayer Sword

Like The Set for Soul Linker Guardian, Sinx Guardian,LK Guardian, WS B/C Set, Ninja Guardian, and Such and many more.

Kinda Excited to think about it. 

Do you really think they will do that? I not think so. The members of the staff are not practically listen to our advices & opinions anymore. They are SILENT. I expect them to give at least some comments to show that they are doing their supposed job as Fro's staff but I rarely see that now. I miss [GM]Bishop

Edited by faksimili99

37 minutes ago, faksimili99 said:

Do you really think they will do that? I not think so. The members of the staff are not practically listen to our advices & opinions anymore. They are SILENT. I expect them to give at least some comments to show that they are doing their supposed job as Fro's staff but I rarely see that now. I miss [GM]Bishop

ya, i miss the old gm's ..

Back in the days Gm are so active and caring.

. but now.... mehh i don't know.

its a waste having useless set in your inventory ... you know what i feel? .. :/

44 minutes ago, faksimili99 said:

We're not practically ignoring your advices and opinions . I know there is some to be fixed and we are currently fixing it now, being a fRO staff aint easy as you think . We're doing what we need to do also we have this Life in real world also so please do appreciate what we doing for you guys. Also for that practicaly we're not listening, That's stup*d we watching everything in this server, it just we ignore the other player suggestions it because its too OP either they want buff of it because they cant play it properly or regret making/buying it. Again we're trying to fix everything as fast as we can. 

Also from the first we do not tell when or what date we will do an update no games staff do that unless its something imporant like maintenance.

Regards,

Penthesiliea.

1 hour ago, Penthesiliea said:

We're not practically ignoring your advices and opinions . I know there is some to be fixed and we are currently fixing it now, being a fRO staff aint easy as you think . We're doing what we need to do also we have this Life in real world also so please do appreciate what we doing for you guys. Also for that practicaly we're not listening, That's stup*d we watching everything in this server, it just we ignore the other player suggestions it because its too OP either they want buff of it because they cant play it properly or regret making/buying it. Again we're trying to fix everything as fast as we can. 

Also from the first we do not tell when or what date we will do an update no games staff do that unless its something imporant like maintenance.

Regards,

Penthesiliea.

I agree that most of the suggestions made by the players are *stupid* . They either want the items to be buffed or the opposite rather than making it *playable fairly but full of tactics*. However, there are quite a few of the suggestions made by them which I think are good and have to be updated. For example, the effect of SL G ring needs to be updated although there are some players that have already made some suggestions about what to change to that ring. However, I personally think that those ideas need more thought. Nevertheless, players need to come up with better( I meant it) suggestions about what items that need to be updated rather than creating some childish opinion that is just based on what they see. They should observe rather than see, after all. I understand, we have our own personal life outside this digital game but perhaps just by giving a simple opinion on what the players are getting into is helpful enough to show that you are observing us. We need that kind of proof. Anyway, I totally understand about what you typed here, don't worry we(players) are not hating the GM(s) unless there are a few players do hate you.

Edited by faksimili99

44 minutes ago, faksimili99 said:

I agree that most of the suggestions made by the players are *stupid* . They either want the items to be buffed or the opposite rather than making it *playable fairly but full of tactics*. However, there are quite a few of the suggestions made by them which I think are good and have to be updated. For example, the effect of SL G ring needs to be updated although there are some players that have already made some suggestions about what to change to that ring. However, I personally think that those ideas need more thought. Nevertheless, players need to come up with better( I meant it) suggestions about what items that need to be updated rather than creating some childish opinion that is just based on what they see. They should observe rather than see, after all. I understand, we have our own personal life outside this digital game but perhaps just by giving a simple opinion on what the players are getting into is helpful enough to show that you are observing us. We need that kind of proof. Anyway, I totally understand about what you typed here, don't worry we(players) are not hating the GM(s) unless there are a few players do hate you.

ya, in the first place they shouldn't be releasing some unbalance item yet like the SL G.ring and other set. they are the one who made it. they should have at least make it usable before releasing it. it might seem a rush job just to release new things to fro to make players busy but its a disappointment to see an item gets release unbalance. its disappointing. (no offense to the other people sry just stating some facts)

They should atleast make a Trial and error by themselves they have the authority to do so.

that way they can see it by themselves.

other thing is, it will just look like they enter a bunch of random numbers and percentage on different items. Like the Pally Guardian and Lk Guardian.

Pally guardian on the other hand i saw some discussion about it also why does it have int anyway? why do you need it? is it random value? goshhh.

on the other hand

Soul linker is a support Character, not a Killer type or what so ever.

They should have atleast made Sl Guardian to a Support kind of linker like deacrease delay and decreasing cast delay to cast Caupe Kaite and other skill buffs to support a team.

or make it autocast skill when attack(like autocast kaupe or something) not just killer.

SL was useful in old ro that way back in the days. but this... this is just absurd. 

I've been to many server and most of them they update their server on weekly basis. 

its just frustrating ... to the fact that you have those kind of sets but unusable 

other wise if you want to throw them away and sell it no one wants to buy it cause it sucks

and other thing is server lacks toks or those big people monopolizing those them toks. 

.......................... Market is dead

Item is deam

goshhh so frustrating.

Edited by lllKurolll

17 minutes ago, lllKurolll said:

ya, in the first place they shouldn't be releasing some unbalance item yet like the SL G.ring and other set. they are the one who made it. they should have at least make it usable before releasing it. it might seem a rush job just to release new things to fro to make players busy but its a disappointment to see an item gets release unbalance. its disappointing. (no offense to the other people sry just stating some facts)

They should atleast make a Trial and error by themselves they have the authority to do so.

that way they can see it by themselves.

other thing is, it will just look like they enter a bunch of random numbers and percentage on different items. Like the Pally Guardian and Lk Guardian.

Pally guardian on the other hand i saw some discussion about it also why does it have int anyway? why do you need it? is it random value? goshhh.

on the other hand

Soul linker is a support Character, not a Killer type or what so ever.

They should have atleast made Sl Guardian to a Support kind of linker like deacrease delay and decreasing cast delay to cast Caupe Kaite and other skill buffs to support a team.

or make it autocast skill when attack not just killer.

SL was useful in old ro that way back in the days. but this... this is just absurd. 

I've been to many server and most of them they update their server on weekly basis. 

its just frustrating ... to the fact that you have those kind of sets but unusable 

other wise if you want to throw them away and sell it no one wants to buy it cause it sucks

and other thing is server lacks toks or those big people monopolizing those them toks. 

.......................... Market is dead

Item is deam

goshhh so frustrating.

Recently, there was a thread about how to live up the market again which was started by me and it received a lot of attention and positive comments. We are now just waiting for GM(s) to give their answers to that. If they agree to accept my and a little bit of other players' ideas, I believe the market won't be like now again(dead).

I saw another thread and there was a comment that said something like *the damage of backstab from SL G Ring can reach up from 40k-70k but the fact the skill can only be done from the back, it is so bad.* something like that. First of all, idk how the damage can reach that high after I've tried many changes to my SL(I have the G ring) but even if it is true, I agree that the succeed chance to BT is so low. If you want to compare it to Bio's mammon which has higher damage and does not need to stay behind the enemy at all to do a successive attack, the more you'll realise how unimportant is the G ring of SL. I am sorry that it seems I am just talking about SL but actually I am just giving an EXAMPLE. After all, comparing Bio to SL is kinda stupid. I am sorry. However, there are other things that need to be checked into.

Edited by faksimili99

3 hours ago, faksimili99 said:

Recently, there was a thread about how to live up the market again which was started by me and it received a lot of attention and positive comments. We are now just waiting for GM(s) to give their answers to that. If they agree to accept my and a little bit of other players' ideas, I believe the market won't be like now again(dead).

I saw another thread and there was a comment that said something like *the damage of backstab from SL G Ring can reach up from 40k-70k but the fact the skill can only be done from the back, it is so bad.* something like that. First of all, idk how the damage can reach that high after I've tried many changes to my SL(I have the G ring) but even if it is true, I agree that the succeed chance to BT is so low. If you want to compare it to Bio's mammon which has higher damage and does not need to stay behind the enemy at all to do a successive attack, the more you'll realise how unimportant is the G ring of SL. I am sorry that it seems I am just talking about SL but actually I am just giving an EXAMPLE. After all, comparing Bio to SL is kinda stupid. I am sorry. However, there are other things that need to be checked into.

well its okay.. talking about SL Cause.

The #1 problem in sets right now is practically SL G.Set number 1 in the list.

#2 is the Market.

#3 is Those other set

#4 probably WS B.set it got replace by Bio mamo sad.

We read and look at it very carefully but doesn't mean you got positve comments from player is should be put soon, GM Team have to do the Codes of this and that and Test. It's not that easy .
That's why i just didn't like the way you say practically we doesn't listen or do anything. We're all doing our best. We will see what we can do about SL G.set and the others.

Therefore i should close this topic now, No point going further. 

And keep in touch we will eventually do an update but we do not tell when, That's when excitement comes in :)

Edited by Penthesiliea