SweetTooth

Daily Quest System and Other.

(This suggestion was suggest because of Problems we are having right now in FRO.  Topic:)

Hello Everyone  

We should have A daily quest system in FRO :D

Like it has Difficulty: Easy, Medium, Hard, Extremely Hard.

Depending on the Quest.. the reward should only be fix F.Tokens.

Like we can only Take 1 Daily quest for a day.

Easy Quest = 1-2 tokens.   (can be done with 1 players) <------ good for newbies and also old players for passing time.----------------------------------------------------

Medium Quest = 3-5 tokens <------ good for newbies and also old players

Hard Quest = 10-30 tokens <------ good for mid-geared players and also Geared Players it might need party also.                                                                          

Extremely Hard Quest = 50-100 tokens.<------ Needs party and geared players.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

or

We can make the quest like it opens only in certain time in certain day.

Daily Quest = East Quest = once a day.

Medium Quest = Once per two days.

Hard Quest = Once per 3-4 days.

Extremely Hard Quest = once a week.

this will fix the Currency problem in FRO.

It also makes sense cause in old fro we work hard for zeny

but this time zeny is not the currency  in FRO but tokens.

#2 Solution (alternatives)

Make an NPC Conversion   

Exchange 1b = Certain amount of token.

#3 Solution  (alternatives)

Like GM held Event 

They should Make an event that rewards Fro tokens.

and Thats what i think.

#1 Solution ( I think the Daily Quest system will make the server more lively and Busy. I see AFK Player everywhere almost 60-70% of players is afk.)

Edited by SweetTooth
  • Like 2

Good point. But I don't agree on the party. Why choose the hard quest if it requires a party, the reward will be divided then resulting of having a small amount of reward which you can get in medium quest for example.

Still +1 to this suggestion. We really need this in the server.

And in additional opinion to the idea , there should be a weekly ranking. Like who's the fastest quest maker + how many quest finished and a separate reward for it by-weekly like pvp.

Edited by #MEG

Love the idea, however, you should be more specific on the quest.

What quest should it be, do players farm? Do they need to get a certain item? Do they talk to different NPCs? Is there a story? etc. Also, the number of tokens is a little big. And my suggestion is that there won't be easy, moderate, or hard quest, let it be just a daily quest wherein you can receive 1 token (IF and only IF the quest can be done again on another account, but if the IP will be banned for all accounts, then 5 tokens would be sufficient per day) Only 1 character can do this quest for the whole account.

As for the zeny-token conversion NPC, I disagree. Some players make money out of that and it's not right to take away their business. 

As for the event giving away forsaken tokens, that's not possible. We give out event tokens for a reason, and if event tokens are increasing while FRo tokens are decreasing because of hoarding, then it may be possible that Event Tokens would be the primary currency soon, probably in the future.