marqueemark

Some questions to ask newbie

hi,

1.what is the max stats and level here? 255/255

2.what map am i going to go to farm? For new players you can farm Stone of sage. use @ali 12040. Map @warp tha_09 , @warp tha_10 , @warp tha_11 , @warp tha_12

3.is this server balance even im no donator? Yes

• Like 1

Btw may i ask how can i extend my skill slot and how to use my skill on my 2nd slot?i turn on my BM but i can only use skill on my bm1 i want to make  prof but i cant switch my skills fast because i cant etxtend my skill slot and about the bgm all i can hear was the @go25 bgm no more bgm to other maps thanks

1 hour ago, marqueemark said:

Btw may i ask how can i extend my skill slot and how to use my skill on my 2nd slot?i turn on my BM but i can only use skill on my bm1 i want to make  prof but i cant switch my skills fast because i cant etxtend my skill slot and about the bgm all i can hear was the @go25 bgm no more bgm to other maps thanks

Just press F12 and put your kills on 2nd tap. Then press F12 2 times again to back to First Slot. Then you are able to use /bm

On 6/17/2017 at 12:02 AM, Puding said:

Just press F12 and put your kills on 2nd tap. Then press F12 2 times again to back to First Slot. Then you are able to use /bm

if u press F12 2 times + 1 it will show u the 3rd row haahhaha if u are use /bm, the first row will be the F1>F2> etc, the second row will be Q>W>etc, the third row will be A>S>etc