ExcuseMe

Combination Godslayer sword

i am just curious on how to make them is it like the curse ring quest? i have tried searchin for guide but failed.  

i saw a description it says

"NEW! Once you've obtained two of the swords, you can talk to Tyr to forge

an incredibly rare combination of two of the upgraded storyline swords."

can someone please enlighten me?

• Like 1

ye, same here i want to know how to make 1.

Does the 2 item combine to make a new 1? (Meaning the 2 item disappear and becomes a new 1?)

or its the other way around?

Hello

Next to final NPCs in cursed, bless and guardian ring quests exist a new NPC called Tyr

if you have 2 different kind of slayer swords (a blesssed sword &  cursed sword for example) you can talk to tyr and request to exchange both swords for one that will have effect of the desired ring (talk to Tyr in blessed for belssed effect, tyr in cursed for cursed effect and tyr in guardian for guardian effect)

NOTE the effect is the same as blessed/cursed/guardian, THE sprite showing 2 swords doesnt mean both effects, you only get effect of the desired ring

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Hello

Next to final NPCs in cursed, bless and guardian ring quests exist a new NPC called Tyr

if you have 2 different kind of slayer swords (a blesssed sword &  cursed sword for example) you can talk to tyr and request to exchange both swords for one that will have effect of the desired ring (talk to Tyr in blessed for belssed effect, tyr in cursed for cursed effect and tyr in guardian for guardian effect)

NOTE the effect is the same as blessed/cursed/guardian, THE sprite showing 2 swords doesnt mean both effects, you only get effect of the desired ring

Thanks GM ^^ 

Always Helpful, thank you for the info.

On 6/19/2017 at 5:50 AM, Danger said:

Hello

Where can I find Tyr for bless,curse,guardian is that 1 npc or different npc?

is there a Coordinate to enter for it? or do you walk to it? i can't seem to find tyr.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2017 at 10:06 AM, SweetTooth said:

ye, same here i want to know how to make 1.

Does the 2 item combine to make a new 1? (Meaning the 2 item disappear and becomes a new 1?)

or its the other way around?

where is the exact location of this NPC Tyr??

6 hours ago, Genesis said:

They are in arena_room

hmmm sir i can't seem to find Tyr in arena_room or do  wee need to do the quest in order for us to see it?

i only see heimdall there.

On 6/19/2017 at 5:50 AM, Danger said:

Hello

where can i find those tyr..i only know is the one arena_room but that one need guardian+other sword

4 hours ago, xenomoth said:

GM if i need Bleassed Sword + Curse Sword do i need to make both sword 1st then combine?? or i need do 1 quest only?

right now i last part n done give material for Bless Quest

You need both the blessed and cursed versions. So you would have to do 2 quests to get each, then another time to combine them. 

Tyr NPC: arena_room 102 87

Requirements: 1 Character that completed any Bless, Cursed, or Guardian ring quest.

You must have Guardian godslayer sword+Cursed godslayer sword to get the Blessed Ultimate Godslayer Sword.

You must have Guardian godslayer sword+Blessed godslayer sword to get the Guardian Ultimate Godslayer Sword.