ExcuseMe

LK curse set

Good day i made this topic hoping that the Lord Knight Curse set will be buffed up even just a little coz as of now it seemed no one ever wants to play this job. Since LK Cursed Ring improves Spiral Pierce so i would like to suggest this.

Set Info:

Lord Knight Cursed Ring:
Walking speed +15%
Reduce Damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
Reduce Vit def by 10%
HP +10%
SP +10%
Str +20
Vit +20
Attack +15%
Increase Damage done with Spiral Pierce by 10%

Lord Knight Black Halberd:

Str + 15, Dex + 20, Vit + 10, SP + 250, Max HP + 15%,
Increase Damage done to Demi Humans by 15%,
Reduces all skill’s after-cast delay by 10%,
Increase damage with Spiral Pierce by 125%
Decrease damage with Brandish Spear by 50%
Unbreakable.
attack: 600
weight: 200

Skill Info:

Extend your spear, and spin it in a spiral fashion to increase overall damage and ability to pierce. A more powerful version of Pierce which ignores DEF and VIT DEF and also stun-locks your opponent for 3 sec.
Damage is (100+50*SkillLV)% ATK. The attack is 5 hits with the damage divided evenly between the hits. However you can increase damage further by increasing the weight of your weapon (upgrades count too! LV 1 weapons +10/upgrade, LV 2 weapons +15/upgrade, LV 3 weapons +25/upgrade).
Although damage will increase with better skill level, so will the Cast Time / Cool Down. Requires One-handed or Two-handed Sword, also works with Spears. 
Aura Blade does not add damage to this skill. Recent tests revealed the following (rather complex) formula:
[(80% of weapons weight times (100%+level*50%) + (round.down(STR/10^2) + Upgrade Damage) * size modifier (small 125%, medium 100%, large 75%)) * card factors (+20% and such) * element factors ]* 5 hits

Base on the info above cursed ring gives 10% increase damage to spiral and halberd increases 125% damage to spiral. But still even with this the damage is quite low can only damage 30k even to semi - geared players.
So i was hoping if ever the Curse Ring might get a buff increasing the chance of stun locking the enemy when using spiral pierce by a small percent. While decreasing the Spiral pierce damage on the halberd  but in return increasing the weight of the spear since shown above the higher the weight of the spear is the higher the damage can be dealt.

Since a knight have a large hp pool and can carry 600 seeds and some other supply it has a really great advantage in terms of livability in battle. So decreasing its supply in exchange with a higher damage output i think it would be great in pvp.

This is just my rough idea so i am open to all your criticism, comments and suggestion to improve my topic.

THx for reading ^_^ 

Edited by ExcuseMe

I think if im not mistaken spiral peirce is the 2nd fastest spamable skill in the server, and with its spam, its already dealing good damage, and 30k isnt counting the ship hat yet. Some more lk class has already too much advantages over pvp in the server, it has debuff skill vital strike, and super spamable and good damage brandish spear, and good hp 400-500 too.

Cheers

I dont think we need to buff spiral pierce, and also its not true that no one want to use LK cursed set , for me it just no one can handle using it that much. There's a lot of thing you can do using LK sp type, you can vital strike them, use edge to force them to go gtb then switch back to Halberd and rekt them. Also with ship captain hat you could do 8-9k 40-50k and the spam is super fast (depends on your connection/ping) 

i think it is needed to upgrade spiral pierce. From the fact that ullrs can spam w/o kiel if you use amad will have greater damage and its even aoe and can use vital strike also can switch to spiral pierce if ever needed without any damage reduction. Since Spiral pierce is a single target sacrificing the aoe it should have more damage than ullrs.  Spiral pierce for now is only used to distract not inflict heavy damage. For me i would rather lower the damage of aoe skill and improve the single target. Spiral pierce can do 40-50k damage at most while ullrs can atleast deal 70-90k damage and its still spammable especially on woe.

ullrs can also deal 40-50k damage with spear boom making it way too OP and with someone who have LK c ring ullrs can also do a quite a decent damage with spiral pierce. It is a fact that is ullrs is a bit OP compared to bowling bash and spiral pierce.. so i suggest to make it a little even lower the damage of those aoe skills and increase the damage of single target even with consequence of sacrificing its weight for having a good damage would still be a good deal.

Edited by ExcuseMe

On 6/11/2017 at 0:30 AM, ExcuseMe said:

i think it is needed to upgrade spiral pierce. From the fact that ullrs can spam w/o kiel if you use amad will have greater damage and its even aoe and can use vital strike also can switch to spiral pierce if ever needed without any damage reduction. Since Spiral pierce is a single target sacrificing the aoe it should have more damage than ullrs.  Spiral pierce for now is only used to distract not inflict heavy damage. For me i would rather lower the damage of aoe skill and improve the single target. Spiral pierce can do 40-50k damage at most while ullrs can atleast deal 70-90k damage and its still spammable especially on woe.

ullrs can also deal 40-50k damage with spear boom making it way too OP and with someone who have LK c ring ullrs can also do a quite a decent damage with spiral pierce. It is a fact that is ullrs is a bit OP compared to bowling bash and spiral pierce.. so i suggest to make it a little even lower the damage of those aoe skills and increase the damage of single target even with consequence of sacrificing its weight for having a good damage would still be a good deal.

Its about how you play lk, i believe ulrs has been nerf it has now low damage in Bowling bash . It can only do spear boomerang which is cannot Stun lock people, While Lk spiral does the job . Also Lk halberd has MAX HP bonus . If we ever made it doing 40-50k spiral the be ridicioulus. Remember LK aint burst damage like Gs/Sinx and so on, They are tankish while doing damage .

10 hours ago, Penthesiliea said:

Its about how you play lk, i believe ulrs has been nerf it has now low damage in Bowling bash . It can only do spear boomerang which is cannot Stun lock people, While Lk spiral does the job . Also Lk halberd has MAX HP bonus . If we ever made it doing 40-50k spiral the be ridicioulus. Remember LK aint burst damage like Gs/Sinx and so on, They are tankish while doing damage .

yes its right ullrs have low damage on bowling but have an increased damage on brandish. As what i have tested before it can even spam w/o using kiel and aside from that its an aoe skill. My point is since spiral is a single target just increase its damage a bit. 

On 6/13/2017 at 10:37 PM, ExcuseMe said:

yes its right ullrs have low damage on bowling but have an increased damage on brandish. As what i have tested before it can even spam w/o using kiel and aside from that its an aoe skill. My point is since spiral is a single target just increase its damage a bit. 

Yes but i dont see your point here, we made other weapon for those aoe's , if you want Aoe big damage go for freys or ullrs. LK halberd was supposed to do it that way, that is why there's +max hp into it. Adding damage will just become another OP class and the rest of the players gonna complain again. I dont see your point here . What i see is another unbalanced set incoming if we did increase the damage of it. Spiral pierce can actually goes upto 7-8k which is around 30-40k with a fast spam 7-8 spam of spiral can kill a players.

As like master Rayray said, if we keep buffing certain class, there will be no ends. I think what we need to do is rebalancing brandish spear as u mentioned before Cus i noticed some people can spam really fast, just my thought.

Cheers

stop the nerfing and buffing please it affects the market way too much and you dont know much hard it is too adjust if u have items that are getting nerfed.

13 hours ago, Yuukin said:

stop the nerfing and buffing please it affects the market way too much and you dont know much hard it is too adjust if u have items that are getting nerfed.

Obviously your pocket is your priority rather than balancing/nerfing

• Like 1