Yuukin

Hide thana room npc when closed.

I think everyone will have more chance equally when we hide Thana Summon Room NPC when its closed. And when its opened it will pop and unhide. Just like how the event room npcs works this prevents thana room being occupied 0.01 seconds after it opened.

20 hours ago, Juanelpro9876 said:

I prefer that the room stays like that, I'm pretty sure it will be more difficult if it's hidden. I'm just giving my opinion.

That is the point on why it was suggested in the first place. If players are still confident that they are still able to enter the room without any "magic" then this shouldn't be a problem.

If this were to be implemented though, I'm thinking the captcha should be modified. I recall that the captcha length varies at times. Maybe a standard format like 8 characters long.

Doable with load & unload commands/script. I assume we'll need to have a separate script running for the timer and the load/unloading.

How would this prevent it from being occupied the second it becomes available? With Maya Purple Card, you would still see the NPC but it would appear hidden.