Misei

Greetings from Canada~! (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

Heylo~

I'm new to the server, and pretty much a returning player from...like, 12 years ago? LOL! Nostalgia brought me back, and I decided to go with Forsaken to try out high-rate servers. 

Anyways, if this goes well, I might bring in some of my close peers with me. 

I've been trying the server out for a few days, so far, I feel like the lag is a little hard to bare, but, I am from Canada, which probably has a part to play on why there's these really bad lag spikes that DC me from time to time. I have good internet, and it's not that, but, it's not...Impossible to play, it might become a problem in the future though if I decide to take on harder things. 

I did some digging around to help myself out, so far, I have a knighted Sniper, and a 255/255 SinX ranked up, working on getting a bit more done. Really enjoying it so far, other than the lag spikes and being a little lonely, I'm having a lot of fun ^w^! Going to need some pointers later on though. I haven't played in a long time, and really need a refresher, there's also so much controversy in forums and research, and lingo I don't really understand yet ^w^; 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MukhangGago said:

Hello Misei!

Good to hear that youre enjoying. Anyway, i'm going to study there at canada, is the lag really that unbearable?

I'm from the Philippines. PM me ingame sometime.

IGN:MukhangGago

That's really cool! I'm sure you'll love it here~
The lag is definitely present, and if you're someone who relies a lot on reaction times and combo's, like a champ, it's probably going to weight you down a lot.

But for me it's not too unbearable, it gets annoying getting DC'ed all the time. I wish there was something I could do to reduce the lag spikes/ping, since I do really enjoy the game, and at first it wasn't so bad, but now it's getting pretty annoying... Especially since I'm trying to do the Forsaken Dungeon Pass and keep getting booted out of the mines from getting DC'ed, it's not my net since I play games like Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, and Tera with ease and no lag.

Edited by Misei
Forgot 'Pass' XD

Hi Misei,

I was scrolling through the greetings here and I stumbled on yours! We're the same..it's been more than a decade since I last played RO and decided to play again because I miss the excitement and pure awesomeness of the game! :D 

Hope you've enjoyed it here. I'm definitely hoping for the same :) see you in the game