LegenDaddy

Top 10 pvp champs (asura and sphere type)

Hello guys! I'm kinda new here. I use champ from previous ragnarok server I played awhile back (which suddenly closed due to lack of players or DDoS attacks). I was just wondering if who's the top 10 pvp champs that are good in asura battles and throw spirit sphere type.

I heard there's a lot of good champs here. I'm so fascinated to see champs dueling. Maybe someday I can duel those people and learn from them. I look forward for some answers :)

Top 10 Asura Champs:

Top 10 TSS Champs:

Thank you guys :)

2 hours ago, lSZA312o3123 said:

not in specfici order,, but

1. P A I N

2. Brianology

3. DeDZ

4. Boon Nam

5. Tough Player

these are the best champs in *PVP*. no question about it.

They sound scary. I have to see them in action

Edited by LegenDaddy

2 hours ago, LegenDaddy said:

They sound scary. I have to see them in action

On a serious note, I don't see much of champ fights often to see who is dominant as of late or I just barely login or go to fild lol. My best bet for TSS champ would be Airi, hands down. For asura, its really hard to make a choice between fastest or most damaging asura. I cant even name 1 for each.

Honestly though judging a champ from just those 2 skills is just very limiting when they can do so much more. I'd rank a champ on how well they mastered the class.

Note:

Airi barely plays and I dont see her often unlike before so I can't judge if she still has the shit like before even with gepard

Edited by qperteplex
Note

6 hours ago, qperteplex said:

On a serious note, I don't see much of champ fights often to see who is dominant as of late or I just barely login or go to fild lol. My best bet for TSS champ would be Airi, hands down. For asura, its really hard to make a choice between fastest or most damaging asura. I cant even name 1 for each.

Honestly though judging a champ from just those 2 skills is just very limiting when they can do so much more. I'd rank a champ on how well they mastered the class.

Note:

Airi barely plays and I dont see her often unlike before so I can't judge if she still has the shit like before even with gepard

Boon nam, brianology, dedz, pain, will all destroy airi, you cant compare these 4 to anyone now unless you're comparing them to their prime.

15 hours ago, lSZA312o3123 said:

not in specfici order,, but

1. P A I N

2. Brianology

3. DeDZ

4. Boon Nam

5. Tough Player

these are the best champs in *PVP*. no question about it.

You making me laugh, Pain and dedz? those champs who cant kill without full asura and voked/2x themselves? GJ

• Like 1

On 3/24/2017 at 3:20 PM, lSZA312o3123 said:

Boon nam, brianology, dedz, pain, will all destroy airi, you cant compare these 4 to anyone now unless you're comparing them to their prime.

They're just active champs so you know how dominant they are now compared to the champs I've watched throughout my years here in fro and I am obviously comparing them in their prime LOL. Why would I not do that? Match up to someone's prime against someone who is not? Airi is mentioned alot in the forums as one of the best champs this server has and I'd say alot of the old players here would know what I'm talking about