GuysCorp

Help Comment for Star Gladiator Build

Hi ^^7 ... 

To be honest i want to ask u guys, about my build on SG so i can make it better in next WoE

Stats

STR = 300

AGI = 112

VIT = 51

INT = 3

DEX = 100

LUK = 100

Gears

Top = Striking HG with Vanberk 

Middle = Skull Prince Aura with Vanberk 

Lower = Guardian Ring with Vanberk 

Armor = F. King with GR and TGK

Cloak = F. King with Skoll and Raydric

Boot = F. King with 2 FBH

Shield = Friggs with Usakoring or GTB

Accessories = Loki + Str Rune

Weapon  = +10 Sorrowbringer with 2 TG, 1 VR, 1 Thana

NOTE:

To be honest, with this build I think i have enough damage but still a bit squishy. Even though I've reduc like SPA, it still really hard to fight like tanker job or Bio Mammote, etc. So i like ur suggestion for comment my build, so i can make improve in my next build (or maybe can be help for fellow newbie like me)

Kind regards,

^^7

STR = you dont have to max it out to 300. Try divisible by 10.

AGI/DEX = 195 aspd is enough

VIT = 230-240k hp is good

Gears

Middle = Use emp or LHZ for better dmg

Weapon = your card combo is good, but you need second weapon for switching. Most people nowadays wear skoll card. If you notice that a player is wearing skoll card, switch your weapon to non-thana weapon ( tg tg mao mao, tg tg skel vr, tg tg mao vr)

Thats my comment on your SG. You can follow it or ignore it. Thats up to you :)

9 hours ago, B u m b l e B e e said:

Gears

Weapon = your card combo is good, but you need second weapon for switching. Most people nowadays wear skoll card. If you notice that a player is wearing skoll card, switch your weapon to non-thana weapon ( tg tg mao mao, tg tg skel vr, tg tg mao vr)

this is my build before ^_^

On 3/22/2017 at 11:39 AM, B u m b l e B e e said:

Gears

Thx for ur suggestion ^^7 .... Im kinda also looking for another Sorrowbringer in market but, is soo hard to find seller to day

On 3/23/2017 at 4:45 AM, GuysCorp said:

Thx for ur suggestion ^^7 .... Im kinda also looking for another Sorrowbringer in market but, is soo hard to find seller to day

Its really hard to find weapon like that because not many players use SG. If they are to sell it, they probably sell it as a set unless you find someone to donate it for you, but you have to pay a little bit more than the usual price

10 hours ago, B u m b l e B e e said:

Its really hard to find weapon like that because not many players use SG. If they are to sell it, they probably sell it as a set unless you find someone to donate it for you, but you have to pay a little bit more than the usual price

Yeah ppl also sell it in set, and now apparently i have G set and B set hahahha ... good think is kinda cheap for the B set ...

11 hours ago, GuysCorp said:

Yeah ppl also sell it in set, and now apparently i have G set and B set hahahha ... good think is kinda cheap for the B set ...

Well afaik, SG B set is commonly being used as an emp breaker. SG G set is more like a killer. I'm not sure if B ring is for pvp too.

Edited by B u m b l e B e e