gurkak

Things I Complain This Days.

Whitesmith:

When u guys gonna fix this thing? is absolutely annoy see how a physical job is now a magical/physical job with more magical damage than wizzards or sages. What is the point now of use a wizz or sage if this damn job hit twice than us? 9 years here increasing step by step, quest behind quest my matk    ( i have 26k and ma damage is nothing compared to them) and u sudently create one item and make me feel all ma effort is big mountain of shit.

Dragonist armor 30 pvp tokens:

This annoy me alot too, u guys are created good storylines with hard steps (like find the 8 damn warps of the bless and cursed ring, plus 2 raids) but when i hear about this one i was in shock. Following the example anyone can find the warps with effort and time, damn even the 20 dragon eggs u ask are thing of time and practice if u get 2 or 3 friends with good gears for survive the blackwitch but how da pak u pretend someone win 3 times pvp with this big guildies in big partys. This requisit eliminate every new player even old players unless they have enought tokens for buy them.

I think u guys make a big mistake with this one. U should create a new way (a FAIR one) fo win pvp tokens, like events or even a quest for win 1 pvp or make the dragon coins tradeables for pvp tokens like 8 coins=1 pvp.

Ice Wall:

When u will allow ice wall in fild again? i need it for fight too. and plz dont forbidden it in events either like survival or the new one in teams where u have to conquer the emp. The wizzard have already many disadventages for give them more problems.

I surrender years ago about the gtb u guys are increasing so much some items, that already everyone can wear it and fight with low risk.

Thats all. I feel beta now. 

Just give ma opinion about all this. Think about this and thanks.

• Like 1

for bless and cursed ring they already made the guide more easy than before the hard thing is only for guardian ring you need to raid 2 times if you got unlucky to get mvp drop you need to raid again until you get the drop.. 

for ws guardian it easy to counter use gtb and hide and hit.. you need to search and study how to counter all the job..

3 hours ago, gurkak said:

Whitesmith:

When u guys gonna fix this thing? is absolutely annoy see how a physical job is now a magical/physical job with more magical damage than wizzards or sages. What is the point now of use a wizz or sage if this damn job hit twice than us? 9 years here increasing step by step, quest behind quest my matk    ( i have 26k and ma damage is nothing compared to them) and u sudently create one item and make me feel all ma effort is big mountain of shit.

This annoy me alot too, u guys are created good storylines with hard steps (like find the 8 damn warps of the bless and cursed ring, plus 2 raids) but when i hear about this one i was in shock. Following the example anyone can find the warps with effort and time, damn even the 20 dragon eggs u ask are thing of time and practice if u get 2 or 3 friends with good gears for survive the blackwitch but how da pak u pretend someone win 3 times pvp with this big guildies in big partys. This requisit eliminate every new player even old players unless they have enought tokens for buy them.

I think u guys make a big mistake with this one. U should create a new way (a FAIR one) fo win pvp tokens, like events or even a quest for win 1 pvp or make the dragon coins tradeables for pvp tokens like 8 coins=1 pvp.

Ice Wall:

When u will allow ice wall in fild again? i need it for fight too. and plz dont forbidden it in events either like survival or the new one in teams where u have to conquer the emp. The wizzard have already many disadventages for give them more problems.

I surrender years ago about the gtb u guys are increasing so much some items, that already everyone can wear it and fight with low risk.

i might go with you. +1 to this.

44 minutes ago, _tabs_ said:

for bless and cursed ring they already made the guide more easy than before the hard thing is only for guardian ring you need to raid 2 times if you got unlucky to get mvp drop you need to raid again until you get the drop.. 

for ws guardian it easy to counter use gtb and hide and hit.. you need to search and study how to counter all the job..

thats not the point about ws guardian its about why the F* is ws has more damage compare to the wiz.

its like Stalker has more ds or Fas damage compare to Sniper. 

thats the logic of it.

1 hour ago, Brianology said:

just dont play wiz problem solved L0L

cause other people enjoy playing wiz compare to other class. tbh you are not helping :) you dont need to be rude to him.

• Like 2

I also want to make something clear. TBH All of the Guardian Ring Is very Unstable there is

Guardian ring that is too Op

there is 

Guardian Ring That is Too useless that its like for props or show 

What I think is that guardian ring is a rush job. they should take time before releasing such items. i mean its guardian ring with difficult quest. it should be ready and balance before releasing it. rather than rush job. (sorry im not saying it to any gm or such im not attacking anyone I just want it to be clear thats all. cause its frustrating to have tons of guardian ring in my inventory and questing it and at the end knowing it to be useless in pvp or woe as such. example: sl g set. pally g.set. lk g.set . and many more.....)

Edited by SweetTooth
  • Like 2

On 3/11/2017 at 10:56 AM, gurkak said:

Whitesmith:

Ice Wall:

+100K to this,

I'm semi old player in this server, stop plying since the Dragon quest updated and come back recently. From what i have exp before, this sever is becoming doom as i expected. Before this, when u come to the for_fild u will enjoying a non stop pvp that make this server keep alive. But now people might come online to this sever only for WOE and some GVG & BR event. Other than that the sever keep remain silent.

On the quest, its getting harder and expensive. It will make new player getting harder to get the same level as to he richer while getting unbalance and unstable plying in this sever. New player might getting bored to catch up with the quest. 

On the economy, this sever economy slow compare to 2-3 years ago. 2-3 years ago, buying and selling trading very active along with the economy that make a new player to farm and sell to get token. Now days,its even harder to sell item on the market. Even u want sell card like ama & bijou gonna take for a long week to get a buyer. This is the same with other thing like ring, emp, card, & donation item gonna take forever. This will keep the new player or non-donation player to get even harder for farming and follow up with the new quest.

On the economy, this sever economy slow compare to 2-3 years ago. 2-3 years ago, buying and selling trading very active along with the economy that make a new player to farm and sell to get token. Now days,its even harder to sell item on the market. Even u want sell card like ama & bijou gonna take for a long week to get a buyer. This is the same with other thing like ring, emp, card, & donation item gonna take forever. This will keep the new player or non-donation player to get even harder for farming and follow up with the new quest.

Totally agree. The server economy is totally destroyed. Its basically hard for new players to sell basic stuffs (mvp cards, seed tix, etc...). Nobody is buying Tokens in tokenshop because just do math and u see it doesnt worth, and also you cant farm for tokens. Basically its a fucked up currency that is just dying and waiting to blow up. New players are just quiting because its hard to follow up.