Jazper99

Commands suggestion

I would suggest the @skillall command for the less hassle of putting skills when trying to level up. Also the @jump command for better farming because it also indicates the coordinates of the exact location when using @jump command

3 hours ago, Jazper99 said:

I would suggest the @skillall command for the less hassle of putting skills when trying to level up. Also the @jump command for better farming because it also indicates the coordinates of the exact location when using @jump command

Whats the difference between @jump and @warp?

Edited by B u m b l e B e e

5 hours ago, Jazper99 said:

Hi! jazper99 , I would also do the same but , Unfortunately that's a GM Commands. But then lets hear the other GM's out then?

and Why you need  that @jump? You can just use @warp. and you can also warp into the exact coordinates . Example : @warp for_fild06 123 123. something like that.

Edited by Penthesiliea
Rawr

15 minutes ago, Penthesiliea said:

Hi! jazper99 , I would also do the same but , Unfortunately that's a GM Commands. But then lets hear the other GM's out then?

I think he suggest a command that instead of putting skill point by skill point on a skill, put them all instantly. 

@allskills gives you every skill in the game, so we aren't doing that. I also don't want to enable @jump as it allows anyone to warp as efficiently as high wizard.