Veracity

Limited Edition Emperium Auras, Dragon tokens, and more!

1 hour ago, B u m b l e B e e said:

@Genesis is dragonist tokens and dragon coins the same or no?

Yes.

1 hour ago, LegendOfKai said:

is there a patch released as a small patch? My patcher is not keeping the patched files so I always need the small files.

The installers are all updated. if you are having issues matching, it is more than likely a permission issue.

Im lost with the changelog. LOL. Do we have one with the old effect vs the new one? Specifically with the item fixes. Just for comparison

No nerf yet for WS guardian and Bio Cursed?

And where is that axe weapon + drake card

Edited by qperteplex
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, qperteplex said:

Im lost with the changelog. LOL. Do we have one with the old effect vs the new one? Specifically with the item fixes. Just for comparison

No nerf yet for WS guardian and Bio Cursed?

The items in green are increases. The items in black are decreases. Anything not listed has not been changed as of yet.

8 minutes ago, yusaccox said:

after update everytime i patch it says fordata.grf is in use? so i always need to patch to play

More than likely, because you are running the game while patching.

I really wish I was in-game active or really know how to do raids and have friends to do them with. Best of luck to everyone!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, yusaccox said:

im not sir i even restarted the laptop. then try to patch again . then every time i exit and re enter i need to patch. although im not using the patcher to play now , im using fkenro app , so i wont need to patch.

Its a problem with permisions (your folder is set as read only, hence the patch is saved temporarily) make sure the fRO Folder is write enabled

right click on the FRO Game Folder, select properties and unmark the "read only" square. if asked, select "apply changes to this folder and subfolders", save and patch again

Edited by Danger

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Its a problem with permisions (your folder is set as read only, hence the patch is saved temporarily) make sure the fRO Folder is write enabled

right click on the FRO Game Folder, select properties and unmar the "read only" square. if asked, select "apply changes to this folder and subfolders"

wow haha it works thanks about this sir, was actually worried hahaha , anw thanks a lot :) gtg gonna read some post for newbies hahaha :) 

3 hours ago, qperteplex said:

LMAO hahahaha ^_^

-
_

(New Update)
Does that mean that normal emp non LTD will drop in prices in market?

Edited by SweetTooth

When is the Halloween items " Legendary Spirit Poring Pipe " and " Eleanor Wig " going to be fixed? they still look like " Gentleman's pipe " since last 4 months.

Please fix it soon for the sake of FASHION ! ! !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hikarii said:

When is the Halloween items " Legendary Spirit Poring Pipe " and " Eleanor Wig " going to be fixed? they still look like " Gentleman's pipe " since last 4 months.

Please fix it soon for the sake of FASHION ! ! !

For god's sake you g3y af. Huhu

Guys don't forget to add the nerf on SG guardian ring in the changelog:  from 500% to 250% counter kick damage.

9 hours ago, kimian014 said:

Int +20, Vit +20, Max HP +10%, Max SP +25%, Matk +20%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Napalm Vulcan by 500%
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%, 1% chance to auto cast Ganbantein when receiving any damage.

maybe its kinda op? 

We will reevaluate it once its been on the server for some time.

7 hours ago, -Karen- said:

Uh.. so no valentine update? No fix on halloween headgears? 

Valentine's Quest is enabled. The 2 problematic halloween headgears are being fixed by a spriter.

6 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

Omg more empsss that +33<3  slur

btw is dragon token is tradeable?

Yes they are tradeable. 

Wanna *skid* topic somehow :3

Any new GS valk'weapon would release sooner?

Sorry, coz kinda excited R.A. Xd