Veracity

Limited Edition Emperium Auras, Dragon tokens, and more!

headerfixed.png
Presents...

emps.png

NEW! Limited Edition Emperium Auras!

Now you can create a Limited Edition version of all of our popular Emperium Auras.
Find XXX NPC and exchange one Emperium Auras of the same color, along with 170 Dragon Tokens.
Effect: All stats + 33. Max HP + 7%. Increase damage to Demihumans by 4%.

The beloved Rainbow Emperium Aura can also be obtained in game now!
To create it, you will need to combine each color of Limited Edition Emperium Auras.

dtokens.png

New Dragon Tokens!

We're excited to introduce a new currency in game, called Dragon Tokens.
These tokens will be tied to the Order of the Dragon storyline and system,
but used for multiple rewards, like Limited Edition Emperium Auras!

Currently, the Dragon Tokens can be obtained by completing the Dragonist raids.
Depending on the raid's difficulty, you'll receive 4, 6, or 8 Dragon Tokens.

Stay tuned for some very exciting updates we're working on!

fixes.png

• Star Gladiator Weapon effect improved.

[Sorrowbringer]
Str +20, Agi +12, Atk +5%, Increase damage to demihuman by 7%, Increase damage to medium sized monsters by 2%, Max HP +45%, Allow use of lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

• Valkyrie Randgris Card dispell effect now works on Star Gladiator and Taekwon classes.

Randgris Card was Casting Dispel at 1% on TKs and SGs, it was reduced to 0.01% (like on SinX) to balance the trigger change against other classes.

• Cursed Sniper Rune fixed.

[Cursed Sniper Rune]
Int +10 (was giving +10 luk), Increase damage of Arrow Shower by 20%
Increase damage of Claymore, Blast Mine, and Land Mine by 500%
Increase Blitz Beat by 100%

• Botchecker removed. (Gepard Shield handles it)
  • Malangdo error fixed.
  • Nari's Harbringer effect improved.

Dex +30, Int +20, Decrease Cast Time to 18%, Decrease HP by 8%, Increase damage of Tracking by 40%, Receive more damage from demihuman by 35%, 2% chance to Cast Piercing Shot with increased damage by 400%, 1% chance to cast Tracking when receiving any damage, Enable lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

• High Wizard Guardian Ring variants improved.

Int +20, Vit +20, Max HP +10%, Max SP +25%, Matk +20%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Napalm Vulcan by 500%
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%, 1% chance to auto cast Ganbantein when receiving any damage.

• Spawn in Skoegul (prtg_cas04) fixed

See here: https://forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/33869-castle-change/

• Halloween Headgears in Tokenshop improved.

Description in tokenshop was updated for (Helm of Darkness, Angel of Ghost, Necromancer Hood, Tengu Nose Hat, Loli Hat and Magical Eyes Hat)

• Error in bif_fild02 fixed
  • Soul Linker Highness Staff improved.

Str +20, MATK +35%, Int +25, Max HP +30%, Allow the use of lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit, Enable the use of lvl 5 Stave Crasher, Increase the damage of Stave Crasher by 25%, Allow the use of lvl 10 Fire Bolt, Allow the use of lvl 10 Cold Bolt, When receiving physical damage there is a 5% chance of lvl 3 Kaupe
Unbreakable

• Vali's Destroyer improved.

Dex +35, Vit +20, Max HP +30%, Allow use of Lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit, Increase damage with Desperado by 25%, Increase damage with Rapid Shower by 25%, 0.5% auto cast Ganbantein when receiving any damage, Decrease damage on Tracking by 100%

• Ullr's Glory improved.

Str +25, Dex +30, Max HP +10%, SP +100, Increase damage to demihumans by 15%, Reduces all skill's after-cast delay by 5%, Increase damage with Brandish Spear by 75%, Increase damage with Spear Boomerang by 50%, Decrease damage with Bowling Bash by 100%

• Magical Headgears for sniper fixed (Magical Headgears were giving 10% HP instead of 20%)
  • Kafra in malaya moved.
  • Valentine's Day Quest enabled.
  • NOTE: Scripts reloaded at 9:51 AM

credits.png

Coding and fixes by Genesis
Previews by Barbie

Thanks to Yatogami, mizel and [GM]Danger for testing and coming up with fixes.
And as always, thanks to our awesome community for their suggestions!

• Like 3

CAn you elaborate on  "combine each color of Limited Edition Emperium Auras. " as in combine 1 of each 20 emps that are LTD?

Edited by Talbs

+33 Stats, 7% max HP and +4% demi human damage is a bit too much in comparison to other mid headgears/ auras. I hope that there will be counterparts for the other auras (skull aura, butterfly aurora, lighthalzen aura etc..) because otherwise everyone will end up wearing Emp Aura. And if also possible a quest for legendary aura with similar effects. I'm just here thinking for the new players, it would be very hard to compete if they only have +20 stats aura

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TheScientist said:

+33 Stats, 7% max HP and +4% demi human damage is a bit too much in comparison to other mid headgears/ auras. I hope that there will be counterparts for the other auras (skull aura, butterfly aurora, lighthalzen aura etc..) because otherwise everyone will end up wearing Emp Aura. And if also possible a quest for legendary aura with similar effects. I'm just here thinking for the new players, it would be very hard to compete if they only have +20 stats aura

Was just talking about this with some fr3ns ... the veterans keep getting new items and the new players just get a harder time catching up with this new ltd emp ... 

Also, SG guardian ring got nerfed and it wasn't in the changelog, what else got changed? Pls let us know whenever you can, thank you :D

Valkyrie Randgris Card dispell effect now works on Star Gladiator and Taekwon classes.  <-- what's this? It already worked before... was this a typo?

1 hour ago, Talbs said:

CAn you elaborate on  "combine each color of Limited Edition Emperium Auras. " as in combine 1 of each 20 emps that are LTD?

1 Emp + the require dragon tokens = a limited edition emp

1 hour ago, Talbs said:

And anymore information can be provided on the Other improvements like a change log?

The descriptions for the weapons are updated as well.

1 hour ago, Inflatable Sheep said:

Does everyone in the raid party get the 4/6/8 Dragon Tokens, or just the party leader?

Just the party leader.

40 minutes ago, TheScientist said:

No improvements for the other items are planned just yet. Any limited edition item is not meant for new players, it is meant as an end game item.

15 minutes ago, B u m b l e B e e said:

What improvements are in those valk weapons?

Descriptions are updated.

7 minutes ago, Specter said:

Was just talking about this with some fr3ns ... the veterans keep getting new items and the new players just get a harder time catching up with this new ltd emp ... 

Also, SG guardian ring got nerfed and it wasn't in the changelog, what else got changed? Pls let us know whenever you can, thank you :D

Valkyrie Randgris Card dispell effect now works on Star Gladiator and Taekwon classes.  <-- what's this? It already worked before... was this a typo?

It was not working properly with Star Gladiators and Taekwon classes. It is now working properly. The goal of this update was to revitalize the raids that are rarely done. New players can also farm these raids for the tokens and sell them to players.  Regardless,  we are going to be improving several items that will help them significantly.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Genesis said:

1 Emp + the require dragon tokens = a limited edition emp

i mean for the Rainbow, it states all colours so does that mean 20 LTD emps for a rainbow

10 minutes ago, Genesis said:

It was not working properly with Star Gladiators and Taekwon classes. It is now working properly. The goal of this update was to revitalize the raids that are rarely done. New players can also farm these raids for the tokens and sell them to players.  Regardless,  we are going to be improving several items that will help them significantly.

Oh I wasn't aware of the dispel not working properly, thanks! 

10 minutes ago, Genesis said:

[GM]Danger will post the full changelog of the items shortly. This topic is not meant to be a suggestion forum topic, it is simply to announce the items that were changed.

Sounds good =]

2 minutes ago, Talbs said:

i mean for the Rainbow, it states all colours so does that mean 20 LTD emps for a rainbow

Yes. The rainbow emp is a combination of all the other emps. It is extremely rare.

7 minutes ago, Genesis said:

9 minutes ago, Talbs said:

Yes. The rainbow emp is a combination of all the other emps. It is extremely rare.

So in my understanding it will take 44 emps + 4050 dragon tokens... don't think thats going to be possible just saying

2 minutes ago, Talbs said:

So in my understanding it will take 44 emps + 4050 dragon tokens... don't think thats going to be possible just saying

20 emps, 3,400 Dragon tokens to make them all limited edition. Then you turn those in, plus 170 tokens to make the Rainbow Emp. 20 emps, and a total of 3,570 Dragon Tokens. 

The rainbow emp has never been release (aka unobtainable). It is now obtainable, but very difficult.

1 minute ago, Genesis said:
2 minutes ago, LegendOfKai said:

Any changes with the spawn times of MVP's? I just noticed some irregularities with their spawns.

The topic states when scripts were reloaded. 

English please. In my understanding I feel that there's restarts with times but no changes right?

9 minutes ago, LegendOfKai said:

English please. In my understanding I feel that there's restarts with times but no changes right?

Talbs reply is correct. MVP Timers were reset at 9:51AM with the scripts being reloaded.

7 minutes ago, LegendOfKai said:

is there a patch released as a small patch? My patcher is not keeping the patched files so I always need the small files.

mine was patched when I launched it

For me it always patches when I open it. I tried the work around but it still patches. I don't know if small patch 6.5 is the latest because when I unload that mine still keeps on patching.