armeyn15

Ping Zapper

I tried wtfast before and I find it rather useful. But suddenly I got banned for unknown reason and I'm too lazy to bother with filing a report whatsoever. So now, I tried using PingZapper as an alternative to wtfast. Butttttt! I can't seem to figure how could I set it up with FRo. Which launcher/exe/program should I put to where? Sorry for the noob question XD

Oh i have a same problem with thaT BUT! No worries i can help you with that

simply right click onto it and Click "Edit" and

and just reclick the uhmmm open file i mean the thing you need to place where is your exe anyway just replace it OR! Simple one is dont click on that tab , just On it and click the exe from itself  example pinnur fro.exe on your windows tab or anything just open it up . It'll work

and i can open like 4-5 or maybe more clients with it  no problem just ignore that and open ur fro.exe like you always do BUT not from pingzapper

@armeyn15

id love to make a tutorial for this but i have my computer with me at the moment xD

Edited by Maiimaii
Potato please
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

and just reclick the uhmmm open file i mean the thing you need to place where is your exe anyway just replace it OR! Simple one is dont click on that tab , just On it and click the exe from itself  example pinnur fro.exe on your windows tab or anything just open it up . It'll work

and i can open like 4-5 or maybe more clients with it  no problem just ignore that and open ur fro.exe like you always do BUT not from pingzapper

@armeyn15

id love to make a tutorial for this but i have my computer with me at the moment xD

Are you using the latest version of pingzapper? I managed to have it working time ago but with latest update (which came days after Guepard Shield was implemented) I  get same error than armeyn15

6 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

@armeyn15

I'll try this as soon as I get home. I'm away atm so I can't try this solution anytime soon. Anyway , thank you for your responses. I hope this will fix it. I'll update asap!

12 hours ago, Danger said:

Are you using the latest version of pingzapper? I managed to have it working time ago but with latest update (which came days after Guepard Shield was implemented) I  get same error than armeyn15

Yeah and its working properly even with the gepard , you can just open your fRo.exe normaly but open up your pingzapper and on it and ofcourse setup your fro.exe in there but dont click it , click the fro.exe itself .

On 2/7/2017 at 1:25 AM, Maiimaii said:

@armeyn15

Ohhhhh it's working now! Thanks alot! God bless everyone!