AlbinoPikachu

Help, yelp! Homunculus question here!

Yo! This granny here needs some help.
It's been about 500 years since I last played and now I started again in this server and I have completely forgotten how to play. Lol.
So I was wondering how do I get homunculus and also how to make the potions for potion pitcher and acid demonstration?

2 hours ago, AlbinoPikachu said:

Yo! This granny here needs some help.
It's been about 500 years since I last played and now I started again in this server and I have completely forgotten how to play. Lol.
So I was wondering how do I get homunculus and also how to make the potions for potion pitcher and acid demonstration?

not really a biochem player but for acid demo to work u need 1 bottle grenade and 1 acid bottle, u can buy it on Mall

to get homun buy the embryo at the alchemist shop (mall) 

for acid demo buy acid bottle and bottle grenade at the same shop ^_^

On 1/21/2017 at 10:02 PM, spycyfy said:

not really a biochem player but for acid demo to work u need 1 bottle grenade and 1 acid bottle, u can buy it on Mall

1 hour ago, illaidan1 said:

or you can hunt gemini s-58 for condensed potions if you don't want to spend hehe

4 hours ago, Yatogami said:

white potions are sold by the NPC in the mall area but you have to make your own condensed white potion

On 1/22/2017 at 6:12 AM, iKD said:

to get homun buy the embryo at the alchemist shop (mall) 

for acid demo buy acid bottle and bottle grenade at the same shop ^_^

Thank you everyone! I seriously spent about 4 hours making bottle grenades and acid bottles until I came here to read your replies and just simply bought those from the mall. End me now. Lol. I've been a little lost with this server. Hahah. Anyway thanks!