niemono89

Critical axe and soul breaker axe for sinx

14 minutes ago, Rayray said:

No, axes do not have higher base damage UNLESS WE MAKE IT SO.  So why in the hell would we do that when the obvious choice is to just buff up the base damage of existing weapons?

+1 l0l

4 hours ago, niemono89 said:

@Maiimaii

Not all sinx were playin hid n seek 24/7(if u knew what I mean), maybe some of them were trying to be a LK(Butcher melee) :p

Is just that, y iro created axe wearable for sinx in the 1st place? :3

Hide n seek? who uses Odex/Ocrit that hides all the way? arent they already for 1on1 melee auto atks type. :p if you wanna be butcher melee there this odex/ocrit

20 hours ago, niemono89 said:

Since this server doesn't have custom axe valk. weapon option for sinx. Would like to suggest it anyway :3

The effects would be like this,

Critical axe: AGI+30, LUK+40, STR+50, critical rate+30, 10%-30% autocast meteor assault while doing physical damage/enable LV5 maximize power skill, aspd+30(+40 would be better coz of lacking aspd while equipped by sinx :3), Unbreakable.

Soul breaker axe(sets with loki's infernal dagger): STR+40, AGI+15, VIT+20, INT+60, aspd+20, increase soul breaker damage by 60%, Unbreakable. 

Where is the difference with the other weaps?

Critical Build = Oriental Crit Sword

Dex Build = Oriental dex sword / daggers

Soul breaker build = Loki Cursed Blade Red/blue ( STR + 25, AGI + 15, VIT + 10, INT + 40, Aspd + 5 Increase damage with Soul Destroyer by 50%. Unbreakable.), Loki infernal dagger ( STR + 15, AGI + 15, VIT + 10, INT + 15, ATK + 5. Unbreakable. [Black Oriental Dexterity Sword] STR + 10, VIT + 20, Max HP + 10% Increase damage to demihuman by 10%. [Loki’s Cursed Blade] Max HP + 10% Increase damage with Soul Destroyer by 50% Increase damage with Meteor Assault by 50%)

Sonic Blow build = Kitty Claw/katar

In my opinion The axe is not necessary

6 hours ago, Maiimaii said:
10 hours ago, niemono89 said:

@Maiimaii

Not all sinx were playin hid n seek 24/7(if u knew what I mean), maybe some of them were trying to be a LK(Butcher melee) :p

Is just that, y iro created axe wearable for sinx in the 1st place? :3

Hide n seek? who uses Odex/Ocrit that hides all the way? arent they already for 1on1 melee auto atks type. :p if you wanna be butcher melee there this odex/ocrit

Playing hide and seek? if you do that, don't pvp then...

But wait... if i have an axe i don't need hide and seek CUZ I HAVE AN AXE

*Kiss the axe*

Edited by Master.
w3w

The current sinx valk weapons were really nice but axes feels like being *left out*

It should get some buff anyway lol :3(it should be deadly but cons of aspd+modifiers only xd)

Edited by niemono89
Hope GM'S have clues to figured it out :p

11 hours ago, Rayray said:

Using TG or skeleton worker card gives higher damage than using drake card for that slot(I tested this, unlike you).

I hope you are referring to melee builds and not SBK which I obviously think you are. LOL

B>DRAKE CARD, 2x AXE[4] AND AXE BODY SPRAY PM ME. DENKS

2 hours ago, qperteplex said:

I hope you are referring to melee builds and not SBK which I obviously think you are. LOL

B>DRAKE CARD, 2x AXE[4] AND AXE BODY SPRAY PM ME. DENKS

Yes I was commenting on the crit part of the weapon.  Since it is plain obvious that Drake card would work worse on SBK builds, given that % based bonuses don't work on them and adding a minuscule atk (when drake card works) would be stupid

Edited by Rayray

12 hours ago, Hollister said:

-1 lul

axe body spray can be deadly but I don't think sinx would use it

OMG THIS HHAHAHAA I BET YOU USE DET 

"So she took an axe"

"What then?"

"She split herself in half"

"So she would always have a friend?"

"So she would always have a friend."

+1. irl, who would not want dual wielding axes with 195 aspd?

i could chop down the whole amazon forest in a day with that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, p3wp3w said:

+1. irl, who would not want dual wielding axes with 195 aspd?

i could chop down the whole amazon forest in a day with that.

Pls no cutting of trees.. save the planet.

But yeah. Since others find this a bit pointless, the topic should be dropped or closed.