Weyn

Implement Gepard Shield

Yes +1 for this. This is the time for cheator learn how to use pure skill.

• Like 1

Yass please, bump this! I cant wait what will they said about this!

Quick Google search turns up a lot of scamming in regards to this particular hack shield... Fake Facebook pages, etc.

Also, this idea has been suggested/discussed to infinity, but name a hack shield that can't be easily bypassed by the kiddiest of script kiddies and I'd +9999 da cBUCKLs.png out of it.

Edited by Inflatable Sheep

I am in talks with Functor to implement a customized version of Gepard Shield. We should be implementing it in 4~5 days. I am leaving this topic open and not moving it to make people aware. Make sure you let your friends know.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Genesis said:

I am in talks with Functor to implement a customized version of Gepard Shield. We should be implementing it in 4~5 days. I am leaving this topic open and not moving it to make people aware. Make sure you let your friends know.

OMG!!! THANKS GM GENESIS!!!!
But i have a question, why customize? what is the difference on original gepard shield?
Anyway, I cant wait for the update! :) thank you so much! many player will be happy!!!!!!

Edited by Weyn

6 hours ago, Genesis said:

wow.. thats a good decision GM .. Happy to read this comment.. and why is it customize ? ahm. anyway thank you ^_^.. this will make the server great again . hope so!.. +1 for this reply

Hello

What GM Genesis means with custom is probably that Gepard Shield needs to be ported to our server emulator version. I think Gepard was made mainly for renewal emulators (rathena / hercules) and we are pre-renewal emulator, hence it needs custom version to work.

• Like 1