Colt 45

REWORK GTB = IMMUNE TO MAGIC

i believe that this server is after the balance of all classes

and with that i think  that professors and wizards are underpowered because of the effect of GTB that makes people IMMUNE to all magic spells

I understand that there is this STAVE CRASHER as an alt but the max damage of 24k per stave (considering non thana weps coz not all people afford thana) is just not enough to kill a class with 260k-310k HP.

I SUGGEST that instead of being IMMUNE to magic, why not just make GTB effect   REDUCE magic spells by 70%?  at least not immune.

"This has been suggested by mostly new players that go to this server. It has always been shutdown due to several reasons, one of which is that magic in this server probably has the highest burst damage attainable, especially on profs.

GTB does not make wiz or prof useless in WoE, keep in mind that it is a team battle, if people went GTB, they are very much vulnerable to the physical classes.

I pvp as a wiz for fun, again pvp in RO is generally a team fight so I don't really mind it, and I can stave my way in or even try stripping if I know they do not have fcp."

- credits to Rayray

"Magic class chars are probably one of the hardest jobs to use at it is easily countered with just a GTB card. But there are a couple of magic class chars who dares you to even go into GTB as they would stave you instead or try to even strip if possible. Some these are a wiz and prof from motto(forgot their names), jano, giap, heha.

It really takes a skilled player to play the said class and without relying mostly on their magic damage and the people stated above never complained about the mentioned card. Do the same, adapt and master your class. Look for ways to overcome adversity as well.

And as Ray implied, PVP and WOE isnt always a 1 on 1 situation, especially WOE."

- credits to qperteplex

11 hours ago, Colt 45 said:

or maybe we could at least increaase the damage of STAVE.

we couldnt base everything on a "team play" basis" as it isnt WOE everyday. what about things like Last Man Standing?

look for ways to overcome your weakness..

every class has its own weaknesses you just have to learn and master your selected class. :)

Drake, phreeoni,samurai spectre exists for those reasons :3

On 14/01/2017 at 4:13 AM, niemono89 said:

Drake, phreeoni,samurai spectre exists for those reasons :3

Please stop making assumptions.  Drake card will do no good on magic classes when they only have 4 slots to work with.  I don't know what you have about the Drake Card but please stop advising it to people.

On 1/20/2017 at 7:44 PM, Rayray said:

Please stop making assumptions.  Drake card will do no good on magic classes when they only have 4 slots to work with.  I don't know what you have about the Drake Card but please stop advising it to people.

omg hahaha rofl

S> Drake Card 300toks ea