SweetTooth

Sinx Crit is Not Dead.

Hello Guys. I've been playing fro for a long time now. I have tried many different class but Sinx crit will always be my favorite class.

I just want to say that Sinx crit is not dead. you just need proper gear for it.

I dont really know where to post this.( Strategy Guide or Here) oh well.
Watch till the end and enjoy :).

PS. if you are wondering what is main converter and counter converter is.
Example: Main Converter Water Element. Counter path is Wind converter which water element is weak against.

When you use water elemental you will notice your dmg will get low because his element is also water.

thats when you use counter elemental converter wind.

for more info: Below

The rows represent the attributes of the spell or skill, and columns are the monsters attribute. The side that is using an elemental attack doesn't have separate levels, but the side receiving damage is separated into 4 different levels. The number indicates the amount of damage done to the monster (units are in percentage). The green indicates additional damage is applied (above 100%), and the red indicates damage is below 100% (in case of negative value, monster will gain HP from the attack).   [info from ratemyserver.net]

element.png

Edited by SweetTooth

19 hours ago, Hollister said:

S>Sinx Bless Set. Pm me in game "Sadistic Fister"

That name though LOL

Sinx Crit was never dead in the first place. Majority of sinx nowadays are thana breakers. Crit breakers just cant compare to thana users in terms of breaking.  That is why more players use thana breaker than the crit one. Though there are some that comes close to this.

I started with crit breaking before I switched to thana breaking. I somewhat enjoyed breaking with crit cause it had more HP and whenever I get a break, I'd feel good because of the stereotyping between thana breakers and crit breakers. Also based on experience, I could share my opinion. Its all about timing of switching to full and when to zerk

ZrHwUEP.jpg

Edited by Yatogami
Cold Chwicken Nyuggets

1 hour ago, qperteplex said:

That name though LOL

Sinx Crit was never dead in the first place. Majority of sinx nowadays are thana breakers. Crit breakers just cant compare to thana users in terms of breaking.  That is why more players use thana breaker than the crit one. Though there are some that comes close to this.

ya thats the point crit type were never dead. why they hatin this class, cause thana user has more dmg in breaking ?hahah. just live with it.

love crit type.

15 minutes ago, Yatogami said:

I started with crit breaking before I switched to thana breaking. I somewhat enjoyed breaking with crit cause it had more HP and whenever I get a break, I'd feel good because of the stereotyping between thana breakers and crit breakers. Also based on experience, I could share my opinion. Its all about timing of switching to full and when to zerk

ZrHwUEP.jpg

yup, totally :D

Edited by SweetTooth

5 hours ago, Yatogami said:

ZrHwUEP.jpg

You! Yaya! Lightning! ME! <3

I think every breaker that couldn't afford thana right off the bat started as a crit breaker. The hp compared to thana breakers is so nice :3 but just stick to crit if you cant afford thana