SweetTooth

Make a Crit Katar Weapon For SinX Bless

OBJECTIVE - is to make Sinx Crit build more Effective on PVP,PVM,and ETC

IDEA - So, My Idea is to make a Katar Weapon sole purpose for Crit Build Sinx. (More info Below)

Introduction-

What is Critical Hit?

Critical Hit is a normal attack hit that ignores the Def and Flee of the victim. However, it does not ignore Perfect Dodge.

Critical Hit Rate: The Critical Hit rating, which increases damage by 40%. Offensive skills do not take CRIT into account except for a few exceptions like Focused Arrow Strike. Critical Hit also ignores Flee rate but not Perfect Dodge nor DEF. Critical Hit Rate is doubled when wielding a Katar type weapon.

So, My suggestion is why not make a Crit Katar Weapon for Sinx Bless Crit build? I research some bit and said Crit Benefits more from katar.

Also, Its senseful to use Crits with Katar, since their crit value is doubled if they happen to use katar class weapons. However, crits can be useful for other classes too, such as sniper.
Crit is best used on a katar assassin,  but some other classes can benefit greatly from SOME crit(but not as much as a sinx would).

Also, Katar is 2 handed weapon so my suggestion would be like this;

I tried Experimenting at first with this 3 weapon.

As you can see Katar is 2 handed so we cant use friggs. but, we want maximum damage output on it. 

Reference:

Assassin Cross Oriental Crit Sword [4]

Agi + 20, Luk + 30, Str + 20,
Critical rate + 30, Perfect Dodge + 10,
Increase damage on Demihumans by 15%, ASPD + 5,
Unbreakable.

Kitty Claws [4]

Cast delay rate -10%, -10% damage taken from all enemies, +10% Max SP, +15 vit/dex.
Unbreakable.

Fenrir’s Feral Dagger [4]

Str + 8 Agi + 8 Luck + 8 Max SP + 15%
Increase damage on demihumans by 5%
Increase damage on Small sized monsters by 10%

My Suggestion.

Katar [4] (2 hand) (Not yet Final Just a reference) 

Agi+  28 or 30

Luk+ 38 or 40

Str+ 38 or 40

Max Hp+ 10%

Critical rate + 30 (reference on O.Crit)

Perfect Dodge + 10 (reference on O.Crit)

Vit+ 15 (reference Kitty Claw)

Max SP + 15% (reference on Fenrir Dagger.)

-10% or 15% damage taken from all enemies (Reference on Kitty Claw, If possible a little bit more like 15% so we can survive more)

Inflict 40% more damage with Critical attacks. (Reference for left hand weapon for sinx dagger 2Paper)

Increase damage on Demihumans by 20% (reference on fenrir dagger and o.crit)

Increases damage inflicted on all enemies by 35%. or 40% (reference on left hand weapon for sinx dagger 2TG)

Increase damage on Small sized monsters by 10% (reference on Fenrir Dagger)

Reduced damage of Sonic Blow by ??% (by cetain percentage so it wont be op while using it with sonic blow)

New Suggestion Effect Of Katar; (Updated)

Str + 30

Luk + 40   

Agi + 30

Critical rate + 30

Perfect Dodge + 15

ASPD + 5

Receive more damage from demihuman by 10%

Increase damage on Demihumans by 20%

Enables use of Level 1 Berserk.

Inflict 50% more damage with Critical attacks.

Increases damage inflicted on all enemies by 30-40%

Reduced damage of Sonic Blow by ???% (render SB useless)

as you can see here if i put the same stat as o.crit the o.crit will lose its purpose instead i put berserk. the lk card has reduce hp but instead i put 10% More damage taken cause they have no shield so they need more hp.

tbh lk card is most useful by sinx and the appearance of amad and bijou including f.sold card makes the slot for lk card not needed.

so, to avoid making o.crit dead we should make weap that will not make o.crit dead and will also be useful to sinx.

Additional information:
I added those dmg so that we can benefit from it more because 2 handed katar has only 4 slot compare to dual weapon 8Slot

This cannot be used with thana if you think it would be op with thana user. it has luck and crit rate and thana user benefits from normal attack.

If it would be to op using Sonic Blow Why not* reduce dmg of it while using this weapon?

If possible guys you can suggest more to it i feel this is not complete or incomplete.

I like to make crit build sinx better thats my insight.

Edited by SweetTooth
Updated
  • Like 1

This may kill the Crit Sword because it serves almost the same effects. What do you have in mind to avoid killing the Critical swird build?

41 minutes ago, Ares said:

This may kill the Crit Sword because it serves almost the same effects. What do you have in mind to avoid killing the Critical swird build?

hmm ya makes sense.... i'll research more into it sir and its not final effect yet im still looking for some info and data. ^^

• Like 1

It's been challenging to me as well on how to revive the Crit Katar type. I also think that there are too many Assassin weapons at the moment and that's why Genesis and I worked really hard on Gunslinger, Whitesmith, Taekwon, and Star Gladiators. 

Rest assured that we will make more things this 2017. 

But the. Again, this is a good start. 

4 hours ago, Ares said:

It's been challenging to me as well on how to revive the Crit Katar type. I also think that there are too many Assassin weapons at the moment and that's why Genesis and I worked really hard on Gunslinger, Whitesmith, Taekwon, and Star Gladiators. 

Rest assured that we will make more things this 2017. 

But the. Again, this is a good start. 

Ya, thanks for the consideration sir :) in old FRO when i used to play i also used katar when i was crit type. I know you guys on the GM side are really working hard right now, totally very busy :D so many suggestion and bug fixes in game and I really appreciate your time to comment on this suggestion :D.

1 hour ago, Mysterious Man said:

It's a good idea. I'm old CRIT user -KD

Thanks, Ya same here. ^^

23 hours ago, Ares said:

I Think its a way of play-style if you use o.crit you can use it with shield so you dont die easily by champ and when you use crit katar you are more vulnerable to attacks like asura and final strike.
and that way katar has only 4 slots and if you use o.crit with dagger it has 8 slots so it has many different playing style like putting more different card on the dagger and o.crit. 

That way o.crit and o.fenrir for example can be used for EMP crit breakers cause you can used it with more cards like dessert wolf or AK card and etc.

Edited by SweetTooth

I have been an O Crit user my entire life and can see the need for o katar  could be of use, but at the same time I think if anything that needs to be changed would be the SinX B Ring - the crit katar would create the same purpose as the o crit but just serving to a different skill so I could see why implementation would be sought after.  but the effect wouldn't change much as the skill for the katar are not effected by the crit rate to a drastic amount. The best thing I can see come out of this is adding a higher crititcal damage percentage to the o crit weapon compared to the o crit focused on DAMAGE instead of breaking. You would have to tread softly though on adding crit + demi-human damage so u don't make the class OP. In the right hands sonic blow renders people useless.

I have found some interesting Katar crit type weapon on Ratemyserver. it shouldn't be same as the value there but we can use it as a reference and example. like @ShadeIromatak said

( You would have to tread softly though on adding crit + demi-human damage so u don't make the class OP.  )

I also agree with that, It could be the ring.

(The Valorous Carnage katar and Glorious Jamadhar can be a reference.)

Screenshot_20170103-183623.png

Ref 1.jpg

Edited by SweetTooth
  • Like 2

My idea purpose of  katar might be run-away abit :3

Aside from just classic critical katar build, it can also be made as soul breaker build. Coz dmg of soul breaker would be enchanted more by these 3 type of weapon xd :

1. Dual swords

2. Dual axes

3. Katars

I personally do not think it would work out well. 

here's why

1.  The reason katar is 2 handed is because of Sonic Blow's ability to insta kill people with the right gear.  So to compensate, we reduce Sinx defense capabilities.  However, this won't work well for crit, since crit damage instance cannot be piled up like SB.(all those hits by SB is taken as one damage instance).  We cannot do that for crit katars, meaning crit damage while using the katar should be high enough to warrant its use(no one will be wearing a katar for crit if it does the same damage as just wearing the normal crit sword).

2. with regards to the damage, it would be VERY hard to balance out the damage without people exploiting it.

3. The reason to use a katar for crit in low rates is the crit rate.  However, with our gears, it is easy to achieve 100 crit rate with a sword anyway, so the katar LOSES its main advantage.

I do get that SinX is meant to kill fast, so I can still be on board with this.  So to summarize for the GMs who will be making the weapon if it gets accepted.:

* Damage should be high enough to warrant its use.  And I mean high enough to kill people, but not too high for it to become OP like SinX during 2007-2008 era.
* Disable use of Sonic Blow when using the weapon(to avoid exploitation)
* Do not put damage reduce on the weapon.  Weapon should be meant for damage, nothing else.

2 hours ago, Rayray said:

I personally do not think it would work out well. 

here's why

1.  The reason katar is 2 handed is because of Sonic Blow's ability to insta kill people with the right gear.  So to compensate, we reduce Sinx defense capabilities.  However, this won't work well for crit, since crit damage instance cannot be piled up like SB.(all those hits by SB is taken as one damage instance).  We cannot do that for crit katars, meaning crit damage while using the katar should be high enough to warrant its use(no one will be wearing a katar for crit if it does the same damage as just wearing the normal crit sword).

2. with regards to the damage, it would be VERY hard to balance out the damage without people exploiting it.

3. The reason to use a katar for crit in low rates is the crit rate.  However, with our gears, it is easy to achieve 100 crit rate with a sword anyway, so the katar LOSES its main advantage.

I do get that SinX is meant to kill fast, so I can still be on board with this.  So to summarize for the GMs who will be making the weapon if it gets accepted.:

* Damage should be high enough to warrant its use.  And I mean high enough to kill people, but not too high for it to become OP like SinX during 2007-2008 era.
* Disable use of Sonic Blow when using the weapon(to avoid exploitation)
* Do not put damage reduce on the weapon.  Weapon should be meant for damage, nothing else.

Ya, point taken ^^ like Shadelromatak said it might not be on the weapon it might also be on the ring cause curse ring gives more benefit compare to bless. i use bless set with o.crit and I didnt put single stat to luck. its 1 but I have crit of more than 150 and you only need less if it. sorry for this post if its going off-topic.

Edited by SweetTooth
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, dlsmizel said:

Noted on Rayray's inputs. So what will be your proposed effects for Sinx Crit Katar?

Str + 30

Luk + 40    

Agi + 30

Critical rate + 30

Perfect Dodge + 15

ASPD + 5

Not sure about this tho. I don't have the freedom to test this out
I just imagine it if it was in-game on what will happen
with this weapon.

Edited by SweetTooth
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, SweetTooth said:

Str + 30

Luk + 40    

Agi + 30

Critical rate + 30

Perfect Dodge + 15

ASPD + 5

Not sure about this tho. I don't have the freedom to test this out
I just imagine it if it was in-game on what will happen
with this weapon.

I'll review on this and get back to you soon.

9 hours ago, dlsmizel said:

I'll review on this and get back to you soon.

as you can see here if i put the same stat as o.crit the o.crit will lose its purpose instead i put berserk. the lk card has reduce hp but instead i put 10% More damage taken cause they have no shield so they need more hp.

tbh lk card is most useful by sinx and the appearance of amad and bijou including f.sold card makes the slot for lk card not needed. 

so, to avoid making o.crit dead we should make weap that will not make o.crit dead and will also be useful to sinx.

• Like 1