QuestionGuy

Farmers Needs Love

First, there's so many new comers I knew that quits playing when they reach about 2 weeks of playing. They still want to play the server, the server is fun, no joke. But the fun begins when you are geared. They tried to farm to get items (we're poor fella in real world, even here, that's why we can't donate) then lead them to disappointment and discouragement  when they realize that being a hard work farmer in this game will won't work, it will take decades for them if they only farm.

I knew there;s a lot of guides on faster farming, I tried them all. But to make the long story short, is there any chance to increase the population of mobs in Forsaken Dun or in any farming site?

New comers PK each other to dominate the map, that's cool and exciting, but the population of farmers overdue the population of mobs, so my suggestion is, can we increase mobs population even a little bit?

Thanks for reading  - Work hard, Play hard.

Hmmm... or maybe put some much useful items in voting items menu. Coz Fking set and auras are the only thing that's worth redeeming for, and after getting that, whats next? Nothing.

So I think enlarging or making vote items more complicate to choose is  a fair thing for the server and for the new comers.

cycle-life of any on9 game xd

just deal wif it :b

3 hours ago, niemono89 said:

cycle-life of any on9 game xd

just deal wif it :b

or maybe you can leave this suggestion running if it doesnt concern you.

Yah, we can deal with it. Coz we all know that in every server non-donator players are just a bunch of garbage  in the eyes of the admins, coz what are the benefits they can get to them(us)? Nothing (in form of money).

We're just trying to open-up this topic, hoping that someone will understand or someone will make non-donating players make them feel like they are part of the server, but if that's the deal that we have to deal with it, then we'll have to. Cause we love the server that's why we're getting the hell out of us to become geared players, so we can enjoy the server at his finest.

I wouldn't mind if there's an increase on the mobs of fdun or the seed/speed farming spots, currently there's been a lack of farmers in the server, prices have gone to insane rates because of buyer & sellers that only try to get profit out of their sales and ALWAYS increase the price of every single item. I've never donated but I contributed to the server in many ways.. helping new players, helping GMs or even the admin himself in rare ocassions.  I'm one of those players that you might think that "are considered trash" because I never donated, but I've never felt that way even once in this server, most of the staff respects every single player as long as you're polite and understand that GMs/admins are also humans and have a life.

Anyways I went super off topic, +1 I'll always vouch for helping new players out, and increasing the seed/berry income in the game will help me and many others who are in lack of supplies.

22 hours ago, p3wp3w said:

or maybe you can leave this suggestion running if it doesnt concern you.

+1

8 hours ago, Specter said:

I wouldn't mind if there's an increase on the mobs of fdun or the seed/speed farming spots, currently there's been a lack of farmers in the server, prices have gone to insane rates because of buyer & sellers that only try to get profit out of their sales and ALWAYS increase the price of every single item. I've never donated but I contributed to the server in many ways.. helping new players, helping GMs or even the admin himself in rare ocassions.  I'm one of those players that you might think that "are considered trash" because I never donated, but I've never felt that way even once in this server, most of the staff respects every single player as long as you're polite and understand that GMs/admins are also humans and have a life.

Anyways I went super off topic, +1 I'll always vouch for helping new players out, and increasing the seed/berry income in the game will help me and many others who are in lack of supplies.

Hello

The lack of farmers and the price increase of some farmable goods you describe, may be the result of me banning some hardcore botters / cheaters recently (I can't delve much on that topic...)

On 23/12/2016 at 11:48 PM, QuestionGuy said:

First, there's so many new comers I knew that quits playing when they reach about 2 weeks of playing. They still want to play the server, the server is fun, no joke. But the fun begins when you are geared. They tried to farm to get items (we're poor fella in real world, even here, that's why we can't donate) then lead them to disappointment and discouragement  when they realize that being a hard work farmer in this game will won't work, it will take decades for them if they only farm.

I knew there;s a lot of guides on faster farming, I tried them all. But to make the long story short, is there any chance to increase the population of mobs in Forsaken Dun or in any farming site?

New comers PK each other to dominate the map, that's cool and exciting, but the population of farmers overdue the population of mobs, so my suggestion is, can we increase mobs population even a little bit?

Thanks for reading  - Work hard, Play hard.

Hello

sorry but i think your suggestion is not related to the problem you first describe

problem with newcomers is that they expect to succeed (being powerful like long time players/donors) on a short time when that  takes (at least some) years of play and /or money (donations)

Its true that after gearing yourself (assuming you already made the quest for your weapon(s) / accessories / auras) there is few things to do, but farming is maybe the worst choice. You can hunt mvps and sell the cards (yeah the most expensive cards have people camping on mvp maps but the other mvp cards also sells)  or attempt to join newbie-friendly guilds (few but they exist/create from time to time) which helps players to : 1) don't walk alone on fRO 2) quest/hunt more easily 3) pvp with players that are geared like themselves

about your suggestion i think the number of mobs is ok. even when many players are on same map farming (lets say on seed room) the spawn time make it work for everyone) and increasing number of mobs can be counterproductive for newbies. imagine a wizard without kiels (newbie like) attempting to re-cast next SG and being killed by mobs due to the quantity D:

20 hours ago, QuestionGuy said:

Yah, we can deal with it. Coz we all know that in every server non-donator players are just a bunch of garbage  in the eyes of the admins, coz what are the benefits they can get to them(us)? Nothing (in form of money).

We're just trying to open-up this topic, hoping that someone will understand or someone will make non-donating players make them feel like they are part of the server, but if that's the deal that we have to deal with it, then we'll have to. Cause we love the server that's why we're getting the hell out of us to become geared players, so we can enjoy the server at his finest.

Don't go off topic on your own suggestions please.

Same for other people, try to remain on topic, if you think there are/aren't reasons to increase the number of mobs, share your thoughts.

51 minutes ago, Danger said:

Hello

The lack of farmers and the price increase of some farmable goods you describe, may be the result of me banning some hardcore botters / cheaters recently (I can't delve much on that topic...)

LMFAO, that's good to know, I don't mind paying 4:1 for seeds tbh, what i meant by prices skyrocketing is for high end gears like emps, etc... 

18 hours ago, Danger said:

Hello

lol, seen this on action when I was farming seeds.

Anyway, +0, i'm neither with it nor against it though the number of mobs per area is already okay for me. if you will increase it, it will just result to a decrease in selling price (law of supply and demand) and mob increase will be of much help to geared farmers than to newbie one's creating a more unfair gap between the two.

There are a lot of ways on earning tokens through farming although they don't have the same profit in the end(the difference is negligible if you are an efficient farmer). So if you're farming berry/seed tix and you see a lot of competition, try moving on to zeny farming at either abyss_03(treasure box) or thanatos dungeons 9-11(stone of sage and box of sunlight)[usually, this generates around 300~500m zeny per hour depending on your ping and internet speed] or be in farming service[find people who offer 1000:20 for 100% drop mobs and 500:20 for not so mobby area or with drops less than 50%]

Yah, We understand the rule of demand and supplies, we're just trying to open-up a topic like this, trying to hear (read) some insight from long time players and GMs. Now we saw that it's reasonable, the reason why we don't have to increase the population. Can someone close this topic?

1 other thing: it's nice to know that bots are banned right in the face.

Long Life FRO!

I know it's very one sided but I know a lot of new players who can still compete with their vote set and got rich after grinding, farming, and questing. There are good guides here on how to become geared.