illaidan1

can someone give me stats for non donate biochem?

Stats:

INT: 290-300(main acid demo dmg)

DEX: 150(exactly,instant cast)

VIT: 80-100(depends on ur option)

AGI: *195 aspd*(up dex 1st, then only agi~)

STR: 50-120(left over stat add-in here, weight capacity :3)

Equips:

1. as usual keep voting every 12h to get the vote forsaken king set(custom newbie sets, also within 1 and half month; u will get the whole sets^^)

2. Weapons would be the legendary bio(can do via questing, the info were within forum :3)

3. Accessories would be 2x INT gauntet(questing also)

About the cards, just can gave u a hint: cards of INT will boost acid demo dmg~others u just have to figure out+explore self xd

Welcome to fro and enjoy ur new lifestyle here :3

Non-donation or donation, the stats RARELY differs.  Especially since we have vote fsets, you can easily gain a set with donation stats.  The only thing missing would now be the valkyrie weapon and Urds(int acc with slots).

For stats, i can give a rundown.

STR: around 50-100, no more no less.  This is just for the weight.  This is the base stat, ignoring the bonus ones from the sets since those do not give weight.  In short your stat should look like 50+ 12 for example that you wanted 50 str just for the weight.

agi- until you get 195 aspd, add dex first. 

Dex- 150 TOTAL STAT including the bonuses

Luk- none

INT:  people will always put rough numbers here but I'll give a different one.  If you can get 2x FBH shoes and would be able to farm for Urds(to have siroma/imp cards on the acc for bolts) get around 12k matk-14k matk.  It does not matter if the int ends in 0 unlike STR. 

VIT: whatever is left but make sure it is minimum 100.  If you follow niemono89's suggestion of minimum 80 vit,  any skill that stuns will stun you.

Just quest the weapon for the bio, it is good enough to last for a while.  Vote to get at least one minimum vote forsaken set, THEN vote for the biochemist infernal cloak.  Farm and get yourself a quest aura that gives +20 stats.  Farm for the gauntlets(INT) for now. 

For the cards, 3 kiels is always needed for the spam.  2x fbh on the shoes is the normal if you went for the bolts, however the normal green ferus cards or antique firelocks will help you a lot at the start more than the fbh.  For weapon cards, again ignore what niemono89 said, the weapon cards that give INT gives so little INT that it will not raise your acid demonstration damage to be noticeable.  Equip cards that would be useful for you.  Need some form of defense against melee? Stormy Knight card would help.  People kept using GTB on your bolts? Use dragoon warlord card.  Use valk randgris to have people get their buffs dispelled.  Use thanatos maero card to slow people.  The essential card i would say is Phreeoni card.  you need to +100 hit to actually hit people with physical attacks.  The reason for this is for you to be able to use cart revolution, to push people off their pneumas so you can spam acid demonstration on them.

the VIT can adjust to 60+40(total 100 vit=status ailment neutral).

so u can gain more STR(weight)to carry more seed/berry,acid+b.grenade=acid demo skill.

Others were fine as it is :3

Also try get tao+high priest/2x high priest for armor(best combo protection)

Edited by niemono89

On 24/12/2016 at 11:24 AM, illaidan1 said:

Yo

this is my stat that you told me.. would it be fine? by the way my armor doesn't have tao and the shoes only has 1 fbh atm.

1.jpg

Int too high.  Should lower that, it useless to have that high matk when you don't have urds.  make your int just hit 16k matk ONCE you have 2fbh.  If you are not using 2fbh, 12k-14kmatk would do. 

Tao + GR and green ferus 2x on shoes would help more since you are just starting.  Auto assumptio from the High priest card will be useless since you can easily get it when wearing ring of resonance(blue ifrit ring) then switching to the int gaunts when you get it.

Reduce them to around 240-260, just get around 10k-12kmatk without 2x fbh.

Int belts can only be obtained via donation or other players.  int gaunts which are fine anyway should do the trick until you get urds.

Make your STR just around 50-100.  You have the skill increase weight limit and cart, you shouldn't put that much str unless you are going hybrid.  Put those in VIT so you gain higher hp.

Follow the guide i made regarding cards and that's good enough. 

STR too high xd

Try get lower than 130 :3

so u can have left-over stat for ur VIT/INT(ray's method)

I prefer max INT(300) for bio, coz they don't have bonus dmg (acid demo)of it. Unlike wizzys xd

All jobs ned 195aspd for the cast animation neutral :e

18 hours ago, illaidan1 said:

may i know why an alche need 195 attack speed?

All jobs neec 195 atk speed to maximize their spam or max speed of normal attack

2 hours ago, Rayray said:

you need 195 aspd to spam bolts, or else the animation would be too slow

All skills need 195 atkspd to max the spam rate ^_^