lord_dhan26

Rework the delay implemented in Gunslinger, Prevention of another GODLY build so as the HP% of valis

OBJECTIVE - to give Gunslinger the right nerf/balancing it should get.

IDEA - First of all we take a look at the Kiel Card effect capping. Its at 80% <-- the nerf they did to prevent people from lagging due to the OP Spam of GS Desperado. Yes it somehow fixed the problem about the spam. But it made Rapid Shower and Disarm also slow. I want to it be just like the Nerf they did to LK(afterskill delay uniquely for Bowling Bash Skill) and Ninja (afterskill delay uniquely for Final Strike.) Take Away the kiel card effect capping and just put a unique delay for Desperado. + If that would be implemented, its safe to take away the -10% afterskill delay from Eisa's Ember <---  that 10% will create an OP build for Gunslinger Shotgun builds. Here's why, Current Situation = kiel cards have a capping of 80%, Dragonist Gunslinger Armor gives -20% after skill delay..   2 kiels(60%)+DragonistGS(20%)+Eisa's Ember(10%) now a GS can go ship captain hat default w/ 2kiel + fsold on the helm armors. <-- prevent cancer from happening.

Another One. the HP% of Gunslinger Vali's Destroyer, It only gives +20% hp while Eisa's ember gives 40% hp, Why Not give Vali's Destroyer 40% hp Boost too.

Team - @Ares @Genesis @Veracity

Results - First it will bring back Rapid Shower Types. Prevention of another OP Build, that for sure people will complain about and will end up to a Nerf again resulting to a death of another Class. GS has plenty of useful skills that has been blocked by that 80% capping, the only problem was Desperado Spam not all its skills. ^_^

Edited by lord_dhan26

5 minutes ago, lord_dhan26 said:

OBJECTIVE - to give Gunslinger the right nerf/balancing it should get.

IDEA - First of all we take a look at the Kiel Card effect capping. Its at 80% <-- the nerf they did to prevent people from lagging due to the OP Spam of GS Desperado. Yes it somehow fixed the problem about the spam. But it made Rapid Shower and Disarm also slow. I want to be be just like the Nerf they did to LK(afterskill delay uniquely for Bowling Bash Skill) and Ninja (afterskill delay uniquely for Final Strike.) Take Away the kiel card effect capping and just put a unique delay for Desperado. + If that would be implemented, its safe to take away the -10% afterskill delay from Eisa's Ember <---  that 10% will create an OP build for Gunslinger Shotgun builds. Here's why, Current Situation = kiel cards have a capping of 80%, Dragonist Gunslinger Armor gives -20% after skill delay..   2 kiels(60%)+DragonistGS(20%)+Eisa's Ember(10%) now a GS can go ship captain hat default w/ 2kiel + fsold on the helm armors. <-- prevent cancer from happening.

Another One. the HP% of Gunslinger Vali's Destroyer, It only gives +20% hp while Eisa's ember gives 40% hp, Why Not give Vali's Destroyer 40% hp Boost too.

Team - @Ares @Genesis @Veracity

Results - First it will bring back Rapid Shower Types. Prevention of another OP Build, that for sure people will complain about and will end up to a Nerf again resulting to a death of another Class. GS has plenty of useful skills that has been blocked by that 80% capping, the only problem was Desperado Spam not all its skills. ^_^

I'll agree to getting a unique delay for Rapid Shower if that helps. To make GS Curse have another option other than Desperado.

It will always be capped at 80% even if its 2 kiels(60%)+DragonistGS(20%)+Eisa's Ember(10%) It will not go past 80%. If it does, then we can always make another post to reduce that. Remember, not everyone can get PVP tokens cause of the hoarding thats happening now. Eisa's will need that 10% for those who can't afford/obtain a Dragonist armor.

Its like the armor became a kiel card if you ask me which gives us the freedom to slot one more card in the headgear. I don't see whats cancerous there. Ship captain hat doesn't add HP. Also the 40% HP on the Eisa's is needed as well since GS has a low HP pool. If you claim that you can have a High HP pool, then that depends on the individual's stat build. Im not gonna ask how they achieved that but its fair to those who are new to the class.

so yeah Im gonna have to disagree FOR NOW since this has not been tested yet with dragonist armor. GS is currently fine the way it is

Nah, GS nowdays were spammable enough :P

Just stay the way as it is~

Bringing this Up Again. Not to be biased, but people still complaining about OP GS BLESS types and keeps on comparing it from the CURSED counterpart<- it sucks in spam/DamagePerSecond/HP%. And i dont want another class being nerfed to oblivion, so i suggest that make Vali's VIT+20 and HP+20% same to the VIT+35 and HP+40% of Eisa's.

@Genesis @Ares @Veracity

Thanks for reading this. ^_^

screenForbidden310.jpg

screenForbidden308.jpg

9 hours ago, lord_dhan26 said:

Bringing this Up Again. Not to be biased, but people still complaining about OP GS BLESS types and keeps on comparing it from the CURSED counterpart<- it sucks in spam/DamagePerSecond/HP%. And i dont want another class being nerfed to oblivion, so i suggest that make Vali's VIT+20 and HP+20% same to the VIT+35 and HP+40% of Eisa's.

@Genesis @Ares @Veracity

Thanks for reading this. ^_^

screenForbidden310.jpg

screenForbidden308.jpg

+1 it makes sense that valis should have more hp cause of the range of desperado. they take more damage compare to the playing style of full buster. last time when desperado was good. It is one of the best defender on woe. when rushing to the emp. gs can stall time and defend good with desperado

• Like 1