p3wp3w

Cursed Bio Re-balance

Any thoughts about the current stand of Cursed Bio Ring users? 

In my own opinion, dealing 120k+ damage each hit and doing it for 4-5x per second is too much.

I need more insights about this.

4x-5x per second on mammonite?  I don't think it spams that fast(or i just havent seen one spam that fast LEGIT).  Because if it does, you mean to tell me that a bio can deal 500k damage per second and no one said anything while ninjas and SG were getting nerfed due to damage? 

Can you post a vid or something so we can see?

I used cursed bio, and with a str (28x) build I had only 260k hp with gr tao and 1 skoll. What makes the damage a bit over the top is the brutal hat, without brutal the damage is reasonable, easy to reflect, etc. Also, most of the cursed bios I've seen recently use "stuff".. that's why they can spam so fast, but if you reflect that's a double edged sword for them. In my opinion it doesn't need a nerf... just by experience I suppose? Since it's a close range build, reflectable, blahblahblah. But I've seen a lot of people angry about them so i'm probably being stubborn, if it gets a nerf it has to be something small, not too big of a nerf because it'll become p00p compared to int bio. If you go full mammo type your only certain way to kill someone is being on melee range, your acid deals 10k damage at most, and using bolts is a waste of time. So choosing cursed ring means lowering your options to attack an enemy.

I'm gonna be with Bass on this one.  I don't use a full str build on my bio because i feel lacking on it(only using mammonite will kill me in group pvp).   It is a melee skill from a class that has no skill to close distance except Urgent escape.  If people didn't use macros or whatever, the spam i remember was pretty seedable.  If we are gonna reduce the damage, again like Bass said it shouldn't be too much. 

The only way this can be exploitable is if someone actually went hybrid and got the correct stat build for it and switches rings and accessories on the fly which I doubt people will do since no one really invests that much on bio. 

it has high damage for sure...

and 2OL dont really counter bio C, since the damage isnt like ashura(BURST if you go non gr), and also, bio has HP, lets not forget this...

+1 on reducing the dmg but not too much or it will literally kill bio mamo...

I do agree with that lower down the damage of that mammonite damage its crazy, you can have 300k hp with brutal and doing 100k+ and its spammable. Lower it a little . 

Or just remove the 20% more dmg for brutal because that what makes it Op

Edited by Maiimaii