Alcrid

Client opens really small

Hello,

Today I decided to look for a private server and I stumble upon Forsaken Ro. I downloaded the all in one in your website, extract it, but for some reason the client wont open the normal size. It opens so small I can't see anything, I can only hear the music. I search on the forums and found something about changing the setup for the graphic card. I have tried all the options that are available to chose but none of these work. Can someone help me out please?

By the way a message appears when I change the graphic card maybe the problem is in this text, it is on Spanish so ill try to give the best translation I can.

"It has been observed that the state of the Ragnarok Online installation interferes with the correct loading and saving of settings.

More details in the opensetup.log file
System error (0x00000002, 2):
The system can not find the specified file."

Thanks!

So I manage to start playing by running the setup and clicking in the lua at the bottom left corner. Doing this allowed me to play, now I can play but still the client is really small and I would like to make it bigger (I have tried every option on the setup).

@ExcuseMe I downloaded It but it wont let me install it, right after step 4 an error pops up. I willl show you the text translated and hope it helps youw ith something

" Can not import C: \ Users \ Salvador \ Desktop \ ragna.reg - All data was not correctly written to the registry. The system or other processes have some open keys or lack sufficient privileges to perform this operation".