Asker

SD Type Sinx Gear and Stats?

I would like to make an SD build sinx.. hope you guys can help or guide me for  this build :)

Welp im just guessing a gear for SD type sinx. 

Upper:2 slotted Helm w/Kielx2

Mid:LHZ/Skull Aurora/Myth Flame(which is better??) w/ Maya P

Low: Assassin cross guardian ring w/ kiel

Weapon:

Right Hand-Loki's Cursed Blades w/??(Idk the cards)

Left Hand-Loki's Infernal Dagger w/??(Idk the cards)

Fking set

2x Cursed Assassin Rune on Boots(does CAR stacks??) 

2 Loki's Seals or 2 Urd's earring?? or 1 Loki's Seals & 1 Urd's earring?? 

Stats??

Thanks in advanced for the reply and help :)

Edited by Asker

primary stat for any sinx build in game is Str so concentrate on high str build

rest just improvise :D .195 aspd and 150 total dex is a must

its the only hint i can provide considering its still a new build to fro.

Still can reconsider 70% INT(270-290/just 300 since soul breaker don't have bonus INT, no-miss part)+30% STR(below 230 and no more*part of soul breaker too*, coz this build gonna be like cloaking+back slide the most then spam soul breaker as u wish :3 <full soul breaker type that doesn't rely much on melee skills>

For best accessories=2x urds(best soul breaker dmg u'll gettin)

For best weapon=loki cursed blade with loki infernal dgr

Soul breaker+meteor assault max dmg increment=sinx guardian ring+sinx runes(as usual 3x kiel, 193-195aspd, 150 total DEX)  *I played 194aspd only coz need abit more vit stat to tank other classes :e*

Dmg modifiers cards doesn't improve soul breaker BUT medium size(skull worker)+INT card still can access :3

Note: STR card were useless in it(coz the iro setting). Already tested btwn INT/STR; which 1 added the most soul breaker dmg. And still INT boosted most of it~^

Edited by niemono89
Add-in option from cookie

Thank you niemono89 and c0okiee for reply and guide :)

ohh i see.. so no to lhz aura??.. and wat about +ATK cards for weap??.. And i think skeleton worker is not +5 INT but +5 ATK.... So its like 2 Zipperbear & 2 Skele worker on each hand?? or a diff card set on the left hand?? or not?? haha

Aaaaaand does Cursed Assassin Rune stacks?? like 2 CAR on Boots?? and last one does FBH affects the dmg of Soul breaker?

Thank you niemono89 and c0okiee for reply and guide :)

ohh i see.. so no to lhz aura??.. and wat about +ATK cards for weap??.. And i think skeleton worker is not +5 INT but +5 ATK.... So its like 2 Zipperbear & 2 Skele worker on each hand?? or a diff card set on the left hand?? or not?? haha

Aaaaaand does Cursed Assassin Rune stacks?? like 2 CAR on Boots?? and last one does FBH affects the dmg of Soul breaker?

1incan/thana and all atroce on the rest, and 90-120 int is enough and go for 29x no point explaining why 90-120 it doesnt realy gets dmg on that it only helps a little bit . So its still str based and yes sinx runes stacks . And as for aura, i'd say emp since it has lore +5 stats  because +% on sd wont work so yeah and as for accesories go for 2x lokis with owl baron and str rune. Well thats only me but you can do 2x str rune . And yeah get phree if your hit too low. 

And skel worker doesnt work on sd and NEVER. Put that high int , im telling you , you would suck. I can do 40-70k sd with 12* int,and 29x str , . Just like i said just use incan/thana , 3x atroce and 4x atroce on dagger . Atroce adds 100 ATK each card so its the best. Have fun

Edited by Maiimaii
L2p

Skel worker +5 atk increase would still work on soul breaker but the medium size modification were unable :3

If u're rich enough/can hunt mvp=get 2-4 atrouce card :3

FBH were no effect on soul breaker.

NOTE:soul breaker calculation were combination of INT+STR.

Edited by niemono89

I see thank you Maiimaii imma do that haha.. But I thought emp aura only works inside the emperium or not?? and i think Atroce only gives 25 ATK not 100 atk while zipperbear gives 30 ATK base on the ratemyserver.... is Atroce Card in fRO different??

Thank you for the reply niemono89 imma note that ':D hahaha

Aaaaaaand last one.. isn't ifrit card is better than str rune?? coz ifrit gives 1 atk for every 10 job lvl.. so we have max 255 job lvl so it gives +25 ATK ryt?? 

niemo

nion

Edited by BaldeLord

4 hours ago, BaldeLord said:

I see thank you Maiimaii imma do that haha.. But I thought emp aura only works inside the emperium or not?? and i think Atroce only gives 25 ATK not 100 atk while zipperbear gives 30 ATK base on the ratemyserver.... is Atroce Card in fRO different??

Thank you for the reply niemono89 imma note that ':D hahaha

Aaaaaaand last one.. isn't ifrit card is better than str rune?? coz ifrit gives 1 atk for every 10 job lvl.. so we have max 255 job lvl so it gives +25 ATK ryt?? 

niemo

nion

Yes it says 25 but check your status info, it gives 100 ATK. Thats why i said its the best.

and i prefer 5 str coz it boost more Damage and gives you more hp , and you'll have crits it will prolly rekt you build if that then , and no emperium aurora works anywhere. Well skull aurora / emperium aurora would be better fo me.

and try your dmg with higher int lower str and higher str and lowr int , im telling you 120x int and 29x str is better and lokis seal :3

Edited by Maiimaii

Check it yourself then, its not bug or glitch they made it like that on purpose we playin fRO not some iRO something therrs somr custom cards made so thats why, idk it just for me sometims i switch to normal atk or something, i do recommend str and lex, 25 atk doesnt help that much. Lets say 50, its better to have 5more str or 10 .  10 str = 100 atk,  and it has more 5% hp 2x

My style of sinx were like this:

Either:

1. Critical melee(pure)

2. Soul breaker(pure)

3. Dual wield(dagger/sword)

4. Dual wield+critical(hybrid)

hybrids were useful but risky, especially soul breaker hybrid( I rather go for full soul breaker build neither hybrid soul breaker build :3) coz of the int+str stat retribution. Unless u wanna some new thingy(just go ahead xd)