acobi24

The " I think you need this" Items

Hear ye, Hear ye

This hard working peasant *Ahem* i mean farmer is selling valuable or rather pointless stuff if you're rather interested on purchasing even one merchandise PM - Antelope, a self proclaimed farm master who makes zero profit out of anything.

Today's Special                                                                                                                                             Daily Haul

- Vesper card [25] normally i'd charge this card for 35 but since i stole the kill from a noob and its guilt tripping me                           Hero Remains x7 [65] would you like to buy it at its original price which is 70?

Cloud Essence [3] idk if this is still valuable but i collected a bunch of it idk y...

Damp of Darkness [3] no discription were made

Antelope the Desperate Odd job taker notice

I charge 10 toks for each item you want me to collect not that i'm desperate or anything

5 toks for leeching or if you beg really hard i might get annoyed and let you leech for free

I won't always be online so why did i even bother post this odd job notice....

Edited by acobi24