Thymz

CHANGETHEEFFECTOFGTB

I THINK GTB IS SO OVER POWER . JUST 1 CARD CAN NULIFY 1 CHARACTER SPECIALY WIZARDS AND SAGE . I THINK GM SHOULD CHANGE THE EFFECT OF GTB FROM 100% NULIFY TO ATLEAST 25% SO THAT WIZARDS ON PVP ON WOE ARE NOT USELESS . THANKS THATS FOR SAKE OF ALL PLAYERS NOT FOR WIZARD ONLY BALANCE IS OK THANKS ! 

You must be new here.  We already made several items to combat GTB.   Changing its effect will just tip the balance over. 

And wizards on woe is useless?  Since when?  If as a wizard you made someone switch to gtb on woe, then that dude is dead the moment a physical class hits him, hence your job as a wizard is done.

16 hours ago, Thymz said:

I THINK GTB IS SO OVER POWER . JUST 1 CARD CAN NULIFY 1 CHARACTER SPECIALY WIZARDS AND SAGE . I THINK GM SHOULD CHANGE THE EFFECT OF GTB FROM 100% NULIFY TO ATLEAST 25% SO THAT WIZARDS ON PVP ON WOE ARE NOT USELESS . THANKS THATS FOR SAKE OF ALL PLAYERS NOT FOR WIZARD ONLY BALANCE IS OK THANKS ! 

Yes it will nullify magic attacks, but remember, you can always stave crasher dem bitches to death because stave hurts when a char is on GTB. Put 2 tg 1 thana and other card + converter to make stave more damage. 

Edited by B u m b l e B e e
added some texts

9 hours ago, Rayray said:

You must be new here.  We already made several items to combat GTB.   Changing its effect will just tip the balance over. 

And wizards on woe is useless?  Since when?  If as a wizard you made someone switch to gtb on woe, then that dude is dead the moment a physical class hits him, hence your job as a wizard is do

-1 to the suggestion. I couldn't have said it better than this ^