Zai~

Automated Guess the Monster Event.

On 12/1/2016 at 6:59 AM, Yatogami said:

Hmm.. I wonder what ares meant by the event can be cheated

As soon as the GM disguised into the monster, the player with cheat or bot will answer right away. More like 1 sec answers.

On 12/2/2016 at 1:20 AM, p3wp3w said:

Automated dice is different from automated gtm.

Yes  i know how the pattern works at the 1st round of automated dice but believe me, it's hard af on winning that event.

And the reason why there's a concern on raising an application for event GMs is because of that issue. no matter what's been approved, it's all for us.

not that hard with people logging 6-10 accts np huehuehueh

+1

I don't really know the mechanics or how the development would work, but we had this at some other server. when it was time for GTM It'd just be announced and players would just go near the NPC who'd disguise as a random monster from RMS database and players would answer in public chat, then NPC would announce the winner was the first person who said it correctly. I don't even know how can you cheat at this since the monster would be random, but then again I don't really know anything about this kind of stuff, only that it was fun

Even if it was a bad idea I think all the people who -1'd this post would agree that it would be better than the automated event cluck cluck boom :)

• Like 1

On 12/2/2016 at 11:26 AM, B u m b l e B e e said:

As soon as the GM disguised into the monster, the player with cheat or bot will answer right away. More like 1 sec answers.

u dont even know what you're saying. we are talking about automated gtm so theres no need for a gm to be around and btw that is the main reason i am suggesting to have this event since theres barely any gm who hosts events these days.

11 hours ago, Coquette said:

+1

I don't really know the mechanics or how the development would work, but we had this at some other server. when it was time for GTM It'd just be announced and players would just go near the NPC who'd disguise as a random monster from RMS database and players would answer in public chat, then NPC would announce the winner was the first person who said it correctly. I don't even know how can you cheat at this since the monster would be random, but then again I don't really know anything about this kind of stuff, only that it was fun

Even if it was a bad idea I think all the people who -1'd this post would agree that it would be better than the automated event cluck cluck boom :)

this.

4 minutes ago, Zai~ said:

u dont even know what you're saying. we are talking about automated gtm so theres no need for a gm to be around and btw that is the main reason i am suggesting to have this event since theres barely any gm who hosts events these days.

I dont know what Im saying?? Dude, look at the post the I quoted. He was asking what does GM Ares meant about someone cheating at GTM, and I explained how. I know you suggest automated GTM, and I wasn't talking to you.

Edited by B u m b l e B e e

yes you dont know what you are talking about. when gm ares said people cheating in gtm , he meant the automated one since theres no way in hell a sane person would cheat on a gtm hosted by a gm got it yet?

5 minutes ago, Zai~ said:

Dude, even the ones that are not automated,. I saw somebody do that a while back. As soon as GM disguised, he immediately answer

Just now, B u m b l e B e e said:

Dude, even the ones that are not automated,. I saw somebody do that a while back. As soon as GM disguised, he immediately answer

Clearly, you weren't playing long enough to know those cheats used by people at GTM. Do you see those people using bot at woe, pvp, and thana room? Don't you think its impossible to cheat on events too?

1 minute ago, Zai~ said:

theres a difference in typing very fast and cheating. im asking again, how do you suppose some1 cheat in gtm event?

Can you type "Golden Thief bug" in 1 second, or as soon as GM hit disguise?  How would I know the process of cheating in GTM event, I dont even use cheat. I only know that some people use bot to win the event.

now now dont talk to me about bots. ive been playing RO for 10 years now although on and off and i know they do exist. but this time it is gtm we are talking about. the mobs will be random and only possible cheat you can do is to put names in alt+m and hope the names u put in there are the ones to be disguised by the npc. that is still more exciting thanb having automated dice where people open multiple accs and win the prize alone wouldnt u agree?

that is the problem. whenever you see an anomaly you always think it has to be a program or what you call bot/cheating when actually its just the alt+m that is used to type golden thief bug in 0.01 sec 

3 minutes ago, B u m b l e B e e said:

Can you type "Golden Thief bug" in 1 second, or as soon as GM hit disguise?  How would I know the process of cheating in GTM event, I dont even use cheat. I only know that some people use bot to win the event.

cos some people dont need to use 3rd programs to cheat some uses their head too. i know bots exist but i dont use or know how to use them too .

2 minutes ago, Zai~ said:

now now dont talk to me about bots. ive been playing RO for 10 years now although on and off and i know they do exist. but this time it is gtm we are talking about. the mobs will be random and only possible cheat you can do is to put names in alt+m and hope the names u put in there are the ones to be disguised by the npc. that is still more exciting thanb having automated dice where people open multiple accs and win the prize alone wouldnt u agree?

10 years? so you know them bots can be upgraded right? nothing is impossible man. I'll stop if you can type "Golden Thief Bug" in 1 second. You don't know how desperate people to get those etoks. 

3 minutes ago, Zai~ said:

that is the problem. whenever you see an anomaly you always think it has to be a program or what you call bot/cheating when actually its just the alt+m that is used to type golden thief bug in 0.01 sec 

So you were saying that people who uses alt+m predicted all monsters that GM is disguising? Hmm seems iffy

there is no way anyone could guess all the random mob in what u say 1 sec per disguised monster. like i told you ive been in countless server and people only use alt+m in automated gtm , unless if you see some1 winning all the rounds is what u say 1 sec per monster. lol no never seen that in my ro life

are u even reading my replies? i already told you how

try to understand what Im saying dude. You were saying that every monster that GM disguised with is on that 1 guy's alt+m? like literally every monster. 

there is no way anyone could guess all the random mob in what u say 1 sec per disguised monster. like i told you ive been in countless server and people only use alt+m in automated gtm , unless if you see some1 winning all the rounds is what u say 1 sec per monster. lol no never seen that in my ro life

thats what im saying. I saw one guy did that before. I'm not sure whose GM tho. GTM has a rule that if a same person won 3 times, then you're out. but he has alt accounts so he won every single round with alt chars. you never saw that because you weren't playing FRO long enough to see those kind of cheats/bots.

you are imagining things. it could be that no other person except the one u talking about in that particular time when you are playing can type really fast so u create this thoughts in ur head that he was using something because he won the most of the round if not all. lol you dude are incredible. ok im not replying anymore since a gm already replied and say no not because of you alright. 

3 minutes ago, Zai~ said:

you are imagining things. it could be that no other person except the one u talking about in that particular time when you are playing can type really fast so u create this thoughts in ur head that he was using something because he won the most of the round if not all. lol you dude are incredible. ok im not replying anymore since a gm already replied and say no not because of you alright. 

I dont even know what you're crying about what I just said. It's like you are protecting those bot users. Well, I don't know why I am wasting my time with your post. Just like what I said, nothing is impossible when you have cheaters and boters at RO. Chao nigga