Maiimaii

Stalker Bless(dex) need some slight buff

My Logic fact of stalkers for negative damage bonus increment reason would be:

since most of stalker's origin skills were reducter, skills copier, can also be matk hybrid(already were good advantages ratherly)

they're really not a damage dealer class anyway :3

1 hour ago, niemono89 said:

since most of stalker's origin skills were reducter, skills copier, can also be matk hybrid(already were good advantages ratherly)

omg how many times should i repeat this to you before you understand? We ain't no LOW/MID Rate LOL (redux origin? do you even know what's the old stalker before? They got redux and people complain?) lul. Stalker not a damage dealer? What it is then? Stripper? pervert? LOL annoyer? and there was no skill origin from stalker that has redux anyways. and can you show me hybrid stalker then? hope you get more than 150k hp ^_^ and decent dmg , not even average damage . and show me how are they good advantages when everyone has FCP. 1 pnuema n rsx you're done for LOL

Edited by Maiimaii
Chiken nugget is life

+1 on everything except the -afterskill delay effects.

Also, the Brutal Helms enables the use of a certain magical skill(which is intended to be used with a stalker curse set), Cold Bolt lvl 10. and the Stalker Bjorn(guardian set build) enables an Str based skill, lvl 10 bowling bash. Why not add a Dex based skill on Stalker SB or Stalker Bless, like lvl 5 focused arrow strike.

1 more,  you can get Mind Breaker debuff(2% chance) while receiving damage using the dex sword.  why not put lvl 10 provoke effect on both bless and guardian sets while receiving damage(2% chance).

i dunno just my opinion.. hue...

Edited by lord_dhan26

Just now, lord_dhan26 said:

Also, the Stalker Curse Ring enables the use of a certain magical skill, Cold Bolt lvl 10. and the Stalker Bjorn(guardian set build) enables an Str based skill, lvl 10 bowling bash. Why not add a Dex based skill on Stalker SB or Stalker Bless, like lvl 5 focused arrow strike.

1 more,  you can get Mind Breaker debuff(2% chance) while receiving damage using the dex sword.  why not put lvl 10 provoke effect on both bless and guardian sets while receiving damage(2% chance).

About Curse ring, Cold bold is already present on brutal and other headgear like AOG and HOD and Curse ring already enable the use of heaven's drive. but, your idea is good they should add single target spell like cold bolt for example on stalker curse or weapon itself cause we are easily dispelled. and it would be fun if stalker curse can cast deluge or hidden water :D just an opinion for more skill like water ball etc.

Edited by SweetTooth

If this were a low/mid rate server then sure, it might work. But remember what we told you, This is a high rate server and most of Low/Mid rate ideas dont really apply here. Any other reasons than the one you just said? I think what you just said isn't valid here. Try checking the bless, curse and guardian rings and their weapons before you reply to this. Also if you actually PvP which I doubt you do, then you wouldn't be saying the things that you have just said. If you dont have anything to prove regarding the class then please dont reply on the thread anymore because you are only confusing the readers. Stay off the suggestions thread unless you know what you're talking about because you are only gonna get more talks like this from me.

22 minutes ago, lord_dhan26 said:

Also, the Stalker Curse Ring enables the use of a certain magical skill, Cold Bolt lvl 10. and the Stalker Bjorn(guardian set build) enables an Str based skill, lvl 10 bowling bash. Why not add a Dex based skill on Stalker SB or Stalker Bless, like lvl 5 focused arrow strike.

Regarding the curse ring, I think it only debuffs the opponent and not the self if i can recall. @Maiimaii can you confirm this please? Then theres the cold bolt issue which confused me xD Where is the cold bolt given again? the ring or the brutal HG?

3 minutes ago, Yatogami said:

Regarding the curse ring, I think it only debuffs the opponent and not the self if i can recall. @Maiimaii can you confirm this please? Then theres the cold bolt issue which confused me xD Where is the cold bolt given again? the ring or the brutal HG?

Sorry its the brutal helms. imma edit it now. About the way of getting yourself have the Mind Breaker debuff, copy grand cross and use it.

Edited by lord_dhan26

2 minutes ago, Yatogami said:

If this were a low/mid rate server then sure, it might work. But remember what we told you, This is a high rate server and most of Low/Mid rate ideas dont really apply here. Any other reasons than the one you just said? I think what you just said isn't valid here. Try checking the bless, curse and guardian rings and their weapons before you reply to this. Also if you actually PvP which I doubt you do, then you wouldn't be saying the things that you have just said. If you dont have anything to prove regarding the class then please dont reply on the thread anymore because you are only confusing the readers. Stay off the suggestions thread unless you know what you're talking about because you are only gonna get more talks like this from me.

Its on Brutal, Gives cold bolt lv 10 and Enable Lv5 Rogue Spirit which is  you can't cast on yourself T_T

Just now, Maiimaii said:

Its on Brutal, Gives cold bolt lv 10 and Enable Lv5 Rogue Spirit which is  you can't cast on yourself T_T

Yeah regarding the link, It follows the same mechanics as a linker. Linkers cannot link themselves but can link other linkers. That also applies to other classes as well I guess. unless they can bypass that then its good

Just now, Yatogami said:

Yeah regarding the link, It follows the same mechanics as a linker. Linkers cannot link themselves but can link other linkers. That also applies to other classes as well I guess. unless they can bypass that then its good

maybe... put it the same way as how to get the Mind Breaker Debuff.  2% chance.  so you can get it whenever you use Grand Cross.  Well if that is to be implemented on the Curse Stalker Items. It should also implemented on the Guardian and Bless Types.

12 minutes ago, lord_dhan26 said:

maybe... put it the same way as how to get the Mind Breaker Debuff.  2% chance.  so you can get it whenever you use Grand Cross.  Well if that is to be implemented on the Curse Stalker Items. It should also implemented on the Guardian and Bless Types.

Uhmmm, you can get MB'd when you grand cross anyways , im doing it so.. yeah.

15 minutes ago, Maiimaii said:

Uhmmm, you can get MB'd when you grand cross anyways , im doing it so.. yeah.

I meant the Rogue spirit..  You will also get it while doing Grand Cross.. together with Mind Breaker Debuff.

1 minute ago, lord_dhan26 said:

I meant the Rogue spirit..  You will also get it while doing Grand Cross.. together with Mind Breaker Debuff.

Its enable the use though and not chance to get rogue spirit

12 minutes ago, Yatogami said:

Its enable the use though and not chance to get rogue spirit

Sir. Im suggesting it to be the same way as how to get the mind breaker debuff.

Just now, lord_dhan26 said:

Sir. Im suggesting it to be the same way as how to get the mind breaker debuff.

Wouldn't it be better if they fixed it instead of getting it as a chance?

2 minutes ago, Yatogami said:

Wouldn't it be better if they fixed it instead of getting it as a chance?

hmmm i never saw it being a self-buff(in all the servers i played. HIGH/MID/LOW).  But then again the Grand Cross thingy will give ya the buff...  

Edited by lord_dhan26

Maiimaii

since u said fcp were everywhr. Thrs no point to increase the dmg of ds anymore :3

because i play stalkers too(as matk type that doesn't rely on full strip)

Maiimaii

since u said fcp were everywhr. Thrs no point to increase the dmg of ds anymore :3

That you get rekt easily

Just now, niemono89 said:

Maiimaii

Dude, seriously =_=. thats why we are suggesting changes in dex and Magical stalker at the same time.  you think magical stalker doesnt rely on Full Strip? ya we could say you use it as a Bio cold bold acid. if you do you are gg GTB + fcp. cause acid bomb does low dmg compare to bio(cause bio set increase the dmg of acid.). using it with stave crasher is pointless also cause there is no boost dmg on stave. even High Wiz rely on Strip shield cause of low dmg of stave(comapare to stalker they have high Int and magical attack with damage boost on stave and still other suggest it to increase dmg). unlike ninja that has throw kunai and magic that can be use at the same time. stalker cant use ds while being magical type cause he is sword type weap/

Just now, p3wp3w said:

That you get rekt easily

ya totally.

Edited by SweetTooth

4 hours ago, niemono89 said:

Maiimaii

omg... im so speechless. mygod...

someobody call 911. B>Cancer pills.

SINCE I SAID FCP is everywhere , then whats the point of being stalker w/ low dmg? OMG UGH I cantttttt HELPPPP @Yatogami KYLE idk how her brain works LOL

I can tell that you dont really know nothing about stalkers we all know im more experienced than you , ibet you dont even have 3 sets of stalker to test them .

LIKE GURLLLLLL MYGODDDD Im gonna repeat "This is suggestion" so please dont show us how dum you are.

Edited by Maiimaii
IM DYING 911 plz

1 hour ago, SweetTooth said:

Dude, seriously =_=. thats why we are suggesting changes in dex and Magical stalker at the same time.  you think magical stalker doesnt rely on Full Strip? ya we could say you use it as a Bio cold bold acid. if you do you are gg GTB + fcp. cause acid bomb does low dmg compare to bio(cause bio set increase the dmg of acid.). using it with stave crasher is pointless also cause there is no boost dmg on stave. even High Wiz rely on Strip shield cause of low dmg of stave(comapare to stalker they have high Int and magical attack with damage boost on stave and still other suggest it to increase dmg). unlike ninja that has throw kunai and magic that can be use at the same time. stalker cant use ds while being magical type cause he is sword type weap/

ya totally.

and yeap, You can't do hybrid Stalker they dont have enough boost on their weapon even if you have 2 sets in 1 char stats aint enough, INT boost of stalker is really low , since it came from Thief, and you can't even prolly carry more than 100 seeds if that then LOL RIP

• Like 1

Another thingy about skills copier of stalker, I think u all should knew the fact *it shouldn't be as strong as the original classes*

"coz its versatile right?" :3

25 minutes ago, niemono89 said:

Another thingy about skills copier of stalker, I think u all should knew the fact *it shouldn't be as strong as the original classes*

Exactly!, Stalkers are versatile and a "Jack of all Trades" kind of class. BUT! We are suggesting for an increase of damage for Dex Stat or DS whichever gets approved. Thats what this whole topic is about. Finally you say something that makes sense.

Just now, niemono89 said:

Exactly not as strong as the original but we need improvement on the present effect. Think of it like this. if stalker is a versatile class and not strong as the original it should be like this;

Original Power level: 100%

Stalker: 75-90%

it should be like that :)

But right now its like 50-50%  

you know what i mean? :)

• Like 1

Coz I'm still fond with Int stalker build :3

Is up to u all to discuss about it lol :3