Maiimaii

Stalker Bless(dex) need some slight buff

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 6:09 AM, Rayray said:

Let's go back on topic shall we? 

So far this is what I agree with:  Without thanatos, DS damage of stalker is around 7-9k each hit, that barely hits 20k total.  It needs some form of damage boost on that skill to make it hit at decently.

That's it, I don't know what is the argument here.

I would have also suggested soul link on the bow as well so that you can't be dispelled off your skill, but that's me.

Having new arrows is pointless, i dont even use legendary arrows on my stalker.

I would also have put a damage increase(around 10-15%) on the normal skills that a bow stalker MIGHT copy(matyr, shield chain, bowling bash) since just measly increasing DS damage will kill the versatility of the stalker. 

+1 Soul Link on bow & normal skills increase would be ideal and support the diversity of the stalker. 

Hopefully this gets implemented so I can start testing different skills again ^-^

5 hours ago, ShadeIromatak said:

+1 Soul Link on bow & normal skills increase would be ideal and support the diversity of the stalker. 

Hopefully this gets implemented so I can start testing different skills again ^-^

+1 Soul link on equipping the weapon is better because we cannot soul link ourselves. The same mechanics works like a soul linker. Soul linkers cannot link themselves. So I think the "Enable  the use of rogue spirit" effect on the Brutal Headgear should be changed into something else.

• Like 1

Yeah, Hopefully they do something about stalker, its so dead XD

I think it'll be easier to understand and to rework it by reading the comments

1 hour ago, qperteplex said:

You just need axe weapon and drake card. Close this topic

hahahaha f0k u